What’s Cooking or Baking?

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
air fryer skinless chicken thighs with rice n beans and some string beans sauteed with garlic
56832142661__ED9F5462-9E0E-4025-A98F-2B39877838A7.JPG

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yes just went thru two sixpacks of basement. wheres Krobar? If Krobar has space lettuce by Monday night brewing or Cherry Streets Steppin Razor, Ill swing by.
Krobar is a bar inside Kroger, like mine on Bethelview Rd in Cumming. Cherry Street brewing is right down the street in Vickery Village, used to just be Rick Tanners restaurant but his son opened the brewery next door.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
If you like the IPA’s, another good one I’ve had is Elysian Space Dust.
That’s a good 14 dollar 6 pack if it’s fresh. I actually checked a date yesterday on Space Dust . October is a waste of money. I got lucky with that Tropicalia at 6 days old.I’ve purchased at least 7 six packs over the last month on new Belgium’s liquid paradise. I’m hooked. 7.8%not sure on ibus. Half a Slushy dam it.
9FE8182B-0D91-4F34-9254-D80D3859F583.jpeg

542thruNthru

That’s a good 14 dollar 6 pack if it’s fresh. I actually checked a date yesterday on Space Dust . October is a waste of money. I got lucky with that Tropicalia at 6 days old.I’ve purchased at least 7 six packs over the last month on new Belgium’s liquid paradise. I’m hooked. 7.8%not sure on ibus. Half a Slushy dam it.View attachment 232393

I still need to try that beer. Maybe I'll buy some for golf this week.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That’s a good 14 dollar 6 pack if it’s fresh. I actually checked a date yesterday on Space Dust . October is a waste of money. I got lucky with that Tropicalia at 6 days old.I’ve purchased at least 7 six packs over the last month on new Belgium’s liquid paradise. I’m hooked. 7.8%not sure on ibus. Half a Slushy dam it.View attachment 232393
I’ll have to look that one up