What’s the youngest age to work at UPS?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Oceanview

HR won't hire you until you're 18.
You can't drive unless you are 21 as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How old do you need to be to work at UPS?
18 years old

Facts About Working at UPS. Minimum Age to Work at UPS: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at UPS?)
UPS Application, Jobs & Careers Online - Job-Applications.com

UPS Application, Jobs & Careers Online

At our center driver helpers must be at least 17yr old at least that’s what the flyer says. I’ll take a picture tomorrow. I thought it was strange that a 17yr old helper should be in school

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was hired before I turned 18

14B32CF0-167B-4BE2-8FC1-C6743BF56E85.jpeg

LOL

Shift 2

I’ve heard 16-18 years as answers.. anyone know for sure what the age is?
Minimum age is 17 if you have graduated high school I started my first day at work at UPS and my first day of college on August 17 which was a Monday while I was 17. I turned 18 late December. UPD actually even sent me a happy birthday card and I don’t think it was from my center I believe it was from corporate in Georgia

Indecisi0n

Minimum age is 17 if you have graduated high school I started my first day at work at UPS and my first day of college on August 17 which was a Monday while I was 17. I turned 18 late December. UPD actually even sent me a happy birthday card and I don’t think it was from my center I believe it was from corporate in Georgia
How old are you now?