What a TRUE Leader looks like !!!

What is this poll for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The big package

President Trump honoring every child and
teacher's that were murdered in Texas. Naming each one by name and the family's affected . Followed by prayer .
16537392453682460111586605013484.jpg
Joe bidens first response , talking guns and politics .
16537393776531975852503419457714.jpg
No wonder this country is so screwed up right now !!!

bbsam

Staff member
The current president can't pronounce names and seldom knows where he is at!
Probably wise that he didn’t try then.

Speaking of leaders, have any red states adopted their solutions? Have they armed teachers and fortified schools and poured money Into mental health?

Or is that just rhetorical crap?

Thebrownblob

Speaking of leaders, have any red states adopted their solutions? Have they armed teachers and fortified schools and poured money Into mental health?

Good questions. Which is why I don’t claim to be left or right. Doesn’t seem like either side wants real Solutions. Only political wins.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Here is a solution... far fetched but will throw it out there:

Have private citizens preferably with military training who live close to our public schools licensed, vetted, trained and sufficiently armed who would be willing to go into action when the need is present.

Give all the volunteers a federal and state tax free exemption for compensation along with proper training and equipment...I live a couple of blocks from a high school and would jump at the opportunity.

Thebrownblob

Have private citizens preferably with military training who live close to our public schools licensed, vetted, trained and sufficiently armed who would be willing to go into action when the need is present.

Give all the volunteers a federal and state tax free exemption for compensation along with proper training and equipment...I live a couple of blocks from a high school and would jump at the opportunity.

Not far-fetched at all

bbsam

Staff member

Ok red state. Show us how it’s done. Less talk. More action.

bbsam

Staff member
Good questions. Which is why I don’t claim to be left or right. Doesn’t seem like either side wants real Solutions. Only political wins.
I’m not too sure about that. Stricter gun control gets shot down all the time. What states have actively tried to do what they say they believe in and who’s stopped them?

Probably none. I don’t think they believe their talking points. Same game as always. It’s easy to say “repeal and replace” until you’re expected to actually repeal and replace.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

It's really disgusting that trash Democrats are using dead kids for political gain. Democrats really are terrible people.

Thebrownblob

I’m not too sure about that. Stricter gun control gets shot down all the time. What states have actively tried to do what they say they believe in and who’s stopped them?

Probably none. I don’t think they believe their talking points. Same game as always. It’s easy to say “repeal and replace” until you’re expected to actually repeal and replace.
Because “stricter” gun. Control doesn’t have any effect on violence. As well as legally it faces constitutional issues.