What about my 4hr guarantee?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Is this for Central Region???? New hires do not get a break??
804 supplement...Article 5
Section 3 – Relief Break
There shall be one (1) relief break for all seniority part-timers up to ten (10) minutes to be taken after first (1st) hour of work and prior to completion of the third (3rd) hour, except for emergency conditions.

Nostromo

At the hub I'm at everyone gets a 10 minute break on heavy days they give lunch breaks (30 minutes) to the 2 lowest seniority pters. I rather opt out of the lunch and get that money, which never happens.

Sent using Morse code

At the hub I'm at everyone gets a 10 minute break on heavy days they give lunch breaks (30 minutes) to the 2 lowest seniority pters. I rather opt out of the lunch and get that money, which never happens.

Sent using Morse code
I don't know about where you are at, but UPS can't force you to wait off the clock for work if you are PT. Preload will try this when air is late. Take a lunch off the clock until the air arrives. Nope, use me or lose me.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Sent using Morse code
If you made book already...they can't force you to take a lunch...unless they force everyone.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You get OT after 5 hours as a PTer. Your guarantee is also on 3 and a half hours. They can't make you go home until you've hit that. Just ask, I know at my center we can find you work. Make sure you make it clear you want the work. Far too many people at my center would rather work 2 and a half or 3 hours and get the hell out of there.

I don't blame them. I wish I could get some days off, especially this peak. When I get to work, my main objective is to get out as soon as possible and go home and study and/or do my homework.