What are some stupid questions you often get?

rocket man

THE one you asked but a guy asked for my latter on a oca to take his direct tv down i said another driver took it and did not return it he said isnt that the way. i said yea and left. deliverd a dish washer the guy said ups delivers dish washers i said no you were just lucky today.

browniehound

THE one you asked but a guy asked for my latter on a oca to take his direct tv down i said another driver took it and did not return it he said isnt that the way. i said yea and left. deliverd a dish washer the guy said ups delivers dish washers i said no you were just lucky today.

Is that you Roger? Are you still taking the B-12 injections? LOL:happy-very:

Big Babooba

One spring day I had a woman ask me if I got cold in the winter since the truck didn't have any doors. I told her that I was driving a summer truck, the winter trucks with the doors were in storage for the summer.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"Do you guys get a lot of extra hours at Christmas time?"
"Working late tonight, huh?"
"Do they give you air conditioning?"
"My 3rd cousin works for you guys out in North Dakota. Do you know him?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
One spring day I had a woman ask me if I got cold in the winter since the truck didn't have any doors. I told her that I was driving a summer truck, the winter trucks with the doors were in storage for the summer.

I had somebody make this comment too. I replied that our mechanics remove the side doors in the Spring and put them back on in the Fall. And also, yes, the truck has Air Conditioning, but I leave it turned off to save the company money.:happy-very:

thebrownbox

Ok not a driver yet but I love these treads.. I have friends asking me day in and day out and I told them about 10 times now but they always ask.. "So do you work today?" Or do you have to go to work tonight?"

I told them many of times I work Mon-Friday and you ask me this on a Wed night.. Or they will ask me on a Friday afternoon... :biting:

thebrownbox

I like bulk stop customers that always ask,"Why do you always bring me so much." as if i'm the ordering the stuff.:greedy:

Ugh I load a bulk stop truck and I always say to myself why in the hell do they need so much of one item.. one of them refused 12 boxes of those maclaren baby strollers..

currahee

Yeah i get that working late thing alot too.(its 6pm when they ask)

This is one of the better threads i seen.Keep em coming!

B

brown observer

Not a question but lately customers has been saying "I like signing Fedex's signing pad better" this is starting to irritate me.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I had a woman stop me today. She said " We are thinking about getting a big screen TV. How would you deliver that?" Couldn't help it! I tried, I swear I really tried. But out of my mouth came, " In the truck". I don't think she thought my answer was funny. HUH, wonder why?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tell her "I would sneak up to the door leave a note, and call off the next day so another driver could deliver it"

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
what do you do with the pkgs you couldn't deliver??? oh, we keep em !!!
oh fhe FEDEX guy came already ,If i give you this can you give it to him when you see him !!! WHAT !!!!
late air at law office one day, delivered around 2 pm told him Louisville was shut down due to weather for hrs ice!!! well for Christ sakes its nice out here!!!! Harvard education priceless!!!!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I once had a school teacher shove a package in my face and demand to know how many stamps it would take to ship it.:whiteflag: Now there's someone you want teaching your kids.

DS

Fenderbender
The day after I had a hemorrhoid operation the oncar sup I had at the time called and asked me if I could come in and deliver air.

Last edited: