What are the chances

10 point

We haven't had that in our bldg for years, honestly I can't remember using one.

We are given our high values in the AM and are told to get a sig....not sure about your paperwork you have to deal with.

Quite often we get a message stating to go back and get a sig because said pkg was a HV.....driver was never informed prior.

We can DR high values and Min 21 sigs with electronic signature here.
So you can leave narcotics, guns, and alcohol at a door with a designated "min 21" code in the 1Z by having an electronic signature? Never seen that before.

No SDN but electronic signature's ok. That's nuts. Nothing like leaving class 2 narcotics and guns on a porch for kids to ingest (or shoot each other) and die from.
Not sure if that's breaking Federal Laws but it's stupidity if that is actually an option.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So you can leave narcotics, guns, and alcohol at a door with a designated "min 21" code in the 1Z by having an electronic signature? Never seen that before.

No SDN but electronic signature's ok. That's nuts. Nothing like leaving class 2 narcotics and guns on a porch for kids to ingest (or shoot each other) and die from.
Not sure if that's breaking Federal Laws but it's stupidity if that is actually an option.

A8's cannot be left on an EDN.

10 point

QUOTE="UpstateNYUPSer, post: 2001088, member: 12570"]A8's cannot be left on an EDN.[/QUOTE]
Ive never seen that before myself.
There's probably Federal laws against it and if there are some company could be in trouble some day.

moldsporh

QUOTE="UpstateNYUPSer, post: 2001088, member: 12570"]A8's cannot be left on an EDN.
There's probably Federal laws against it and if there are some company could be in trouble some day.[/QUOTE]

I've left quite a few boxes of wine with an A8 track and it was an electronic signature.

As far as Guns are concerned I'm pretty sure there's limitations there but I've dropped off quite a few boxes of wine.

moldsporh

Believe me, I didn't think it was possible either. I wonder if there's a way that the customer can change the item description to allow an electronic sig on the web site.......I don't know.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There's probably Federal laws against it and if there are some company could be in trouble some day.

I've left quite a few boxes of wine with an A8 track and it was an electronic signature.

As far as Guns are concerned I'm pretty sure there's limitations there but I've dropped off quite a few boxes of wine.
Believe me, I didn't think it was possible either. I wonder if there's a way that the customer can change the item description to allow an electronic sig on the web site.......I don't know.
Did the DIAD give you the standard prompt for Adult 21 when you scanned these alcohol deliveries that had electronic signatures attached?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
As far as Guns are concerned I'm pretty sure there's limitations

Ya think ?

12472682_10206112929801464_2575858381211955786_n.jpg

-Bug-

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As far as Guns are concerned I'm pretty sure there's limitations there but I've dropped off quite a few boxes of wine.[/QUOTE]

I'm not calling you a liar but I highly doubt that we can release boxes of wine based solely on an EDN.

moldsporh

Did the DIAD give you the standard prompt for Adult 21 when you scanned these alcohol deliveries that had electronic signatures attached?

I'm going to ask our LP, I'm almost certain it was. Yall have me second guessing myself now but I remember looking at the box thinking there's no way this is possible.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

I'm not calling you a liar but I highly doubt that we can release boxes of wine based solely on an EDN.[/QUOTE]

I have one customer who has EDN and gets wine twice a week. It prompts to release.