What are you listening to? Part 6

KingofFluff

Definitely sounds more Black Keys or Arctic Monkeys than traditional Green Day to me. Changes in a band's sound are always a gamble but it's good to hear when well executed and the departure is still within their realm.
dWNiglgPz5aKdVRG3B.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Shared a lot of airtime with Staind's It's Been a While, Nickelback's How You Remind Me, and Default's Wasting My Time. It was a different world then but the music still stands the test of time.

sailfish

Though it's hard to imagine not having the vast expanse of new music made between then and now available. Like, it just didn't exist. And could any of us have even fathomed what the next two decades would bring us music-wise? I sure didn't.

wayfair

swollen member
Though it's hard to imagine not having the vast expanse of new music made between then and now available. Like, it just didn't exist. And could any of us have even fathomed what the next two decades would bring us music-wise? I sure didn't.
my kiddo kept me in touch with the music as she grew up!

sailfish

That would be the ultimate cruelty. To be sent back in time a decade or two with all your current music knowledge but you won't be able to actually hear it until you wait for it to come out.