What are you listening to? Part 6

floridays

Dave Rocks,
Bucket list for me, he plays small venues occasionally in GB.. My sister turned me on to Floyd and she has lived there for over 35 years, my next visit is to see Dave.
She thinks she's a Brit, speaks the queens English and everything for years, still just a Florida girl.
God Bless America

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
King Crimson, Greg Lake vocals before ELP.
I liked King Crimson, no one else may, I did....... all that counts 2 me.
Great music.

Greg Lake had a great voice and I loved his guitar playing ... so delicate and precise!

And I was a huge King Crimson fan ... in fact, there is a King Crimson guitar I want to pickup, at the right price. (pic at bottom)
It's made by PRS (Paul Reed Smith) so a bit pricey ... my favorite guitar I own is a PRS (pic below) in UPS Brown - Forntida Brun!
1595696297499.png
PRS-SE Fredrik Akesson Signature Model - Forntida Brun

The PRS Limited Edition SE Schizoid solidbody electric guitar celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the legendary King Crimson. An SE Custom 24 emblazoned with the classic artwork from the band's epic In the Court of the Crimson King album, the Schizoid LTD is the SE production model of the album artwork-enhanced Custom 24 guitarist Jakko Jaksyk selected to play with King Crimson. Says Jakko: "Much as I loved and owned a number of vintage guitars, live I would always play something modern — more reliable. PRS is the best of both worlds. A modern instrument that feels and looks like a classic. So when PRS asked if they could make me something special it had to be a guitar with that iconic artwork. The ‘Schizoid Man’ face that started this whole journey off. Full circle as it were."
Only 1000 of these very special guitars are being built.

PRS LIMITED EDITION SE SCHIZOID ELECTRIC GUITAR
1595696123034.png

Last edited:

floridays

Greg Lake had a great voice and I loved his guitar playing ... so delicate and precise!

And I was a huge King Crimson fan ... in fact, there is a King Crimson guitar I want to pickup, at the right price. (pic at bottom)
It's made by PRS (Paul Reed Smith) so a bit pricey ... my favorite guitar I own is a PRS (pic below) in UPS Brown - Forntida Brun!
View attachment 303599 PRS-SE Fredrik Akesson Signature Model - Forntida Brun

The PRS Limited Edition SE Schizoid solidbody electric guitar celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the legendary King Crimson. An SE Custom 24 emblazoned with the classic artwork from the band's epic In the Court of the Crimson King album, the Schizoid LTD is the SE production model of the album artwork-enhanced Custom 24 guitarist Jakko Jaksyk selected to play with King Crimson. Says Jakko: "Much as I loved and owned a number of vintage guitars, live I would always play something modern — more reliable. PRS is the best of both worlds. A modern instrument that feels and looks like a classic. So when PRS asked if they could make me something special it had to be a guitar with that iconic artwork. The ‘Schizoid Man’ face that started this whole journey off. Full circle as it were."
Only 1000 of these very special guitars are being built.

PRS LIMITED EDITION SE SCHIZOID ELECTRIC GUITAR
View attachment 303598
Wow

floridays

So it goes like this, I saw a friend today, he's got two dogs..... Bennie and Jett a chihuahua and doberman, this is for the pooches, hope they don't hold it against me