What are you listening to? Part 6

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
7 day work week blows.... but got home by 1830, while I still see Amazon prime vans out there...

We're starting to hire new drivers for the peak season... and I can finally downgrade to 6 days a week until November

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Keep your hat on for me, I can't build sht, or maybe what I build is sht.
You got an Italian girl to replace the other girl?
NOpe. TOnight i've got her in my arms. LUcky me. SHes right here next to me as i type this... Don't ask me how i pulled this off. I pray this wont be our last together

floridays

NOpe. TOnight i've got her in my arms. LUcky me. SHes right here next to me as i type this... Don't ask me how i pulled this off. I pray this wont be our last together

Give her a kiss and say goodbye. You'll thank me in the future.
You won't do it, you sound too much like me.
Your life my friend, it was my life as well.
It doesn't end well, you better take all the gusto you can.
Have her play her favorite song, I'm curious.

Take care of yourself Misplaced.

floridays

I've played this before, I see no reason in TOS why I can't throw it up again. I've already broken all TOS in the past, I'm here by grace, thank you again @cheryl and @tonyexpress I hope you each enjoy this song. I'm thankful, and still hanging.
Go Gators by birth, Go Vols by love. Screw the Hurricanes (Miami is where I was raised, still screw em) and the football playin Seminoles. Anyone need a beer? I'm buyin.
'

MisplacedRailWorker

Give her a kiss and say goodbye. You'll thank me in the future.
You won't do it, you sound too much like me.
Your life my friend, it was my life as well.
It doesn't end well, you better take all the gusto you can.
Have her play her favorite song, I'm curious.

Take care of yourself Misplaced.
Well I’m happy to hear that, now I know at least I won’t die of a broken heart.

floridays

Well I’m happy to hear that, now I know at least I won’t die of a broken heart.
:thumbup1::winkiss:, you may my friend, who knows? I hope the best for you, and if you hope she's the one, I hope the same for you both.
I loved this song in my younger years, still love it to this day. Maybe you'll like it as well.
The Audi still servicing you well?

MisplacedRailWorker

:thumbup1::winkiss:, you may my friend, who knows? I hope the best for you, and if you hope she's the one, I hope the same for you both.
I loved this song in my younger years, still love it to this day. Maybe you'll like it as well.
The Audi still servicing you well?
OH God are you kidding? That song was my life back when I lost my high school sweetheart! Jeez the memories...

He was David Ruffin's (Temptations) brother, right?