What are you listening to? Part 6

floridays

I apologize, I lied not purposely, just a better effort, don't listen if you don't like it.

I love his work as much as I love Mickey Mantle's in pinstripes. Not that anyone cares, just being true to myself.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I apologize, I lied not purposely, just a better effort, don't listen if you don't like it.

I love his work as much as I love Mickey Mantle's in pinstripes. Not that anyone cares, just being true to myself.

try to find the lyrics to this song and read along to the song. I bet this song will remind you a lot of yourself. It reminded me of my old self before I ever met him…..

BeefiestMass

Nice beat and horn section
I love Daptone Records. All their artists regardless of genre have a trademark sound where you can tell it's their label, which is uncommon nowadays. Sounds like it was made in 1970, but it's really just from 10 years ago.
Basically everything is recorded on instruments and analog equipment from that era, and for a long time, they only released their music on vinyl. Most of the rhythm & horn sections are shared between bands and they are great.