What are you listening to? Part 6

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I generally hate new country so when I flipped my buddy's radio on yesterday and saw it tuned to the local FM station I physically cringed in anticipation but was pleasantly surprised by what I heard. I thought I was listening to a "flashback" song or something but I looked it up and it's a newer one by a guy I've never heard of. Kinda reminiscent of the late 90's or early 2000's stuff.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's like how when I do hear most new country I have to ask myself how the hell I was ever a country fan, but when I do hear an old one from back then (or one that sounds like one) I'm reminded how different it was and that it wasn't always :censored2:.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, but I can't help myself. :happy-very:

I feel forced to repost these favorites.There just too good to get swallowed up in the shotgun blast of other great music thats put up here. Being sometimes, in need one's own validation, isn't as bad as the psychoanalyst would have you believe. It feels good to live in the moment and hope those who participate agree with what you feel and hear. I still like watching and hearing new music and I have seen and heard a lot here.

Thank you to all that participate and contributions. Though, some of this music posted sux the big raw one.

My first hit from a bong came this song in the background. :greedy: