What are you listening to? Part 6

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Man I went thru a huge Dave kick back 20 years ago, even saw him a couple times. Neil Young came out, played Rockin' in the Free World, Cortez the Killer and All Along the Watchtower. Awesome show.
Listened to that Central Park concert yesterday as a matter of fact, great show.
Good share bro.

This is my all time favorite DMB song. I saw them in Tampa years ago. What professionals they were. It was pouring down raining with lightning all around. Dave said, If y’all can wait for us in this weather we will damn sure play for you! Fantastic concert!

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

This is my all time favorite DMB song. I saw them in Tampa years ago. What professionals they were. It was pouring down raining with lightning all around. Dave said, If y’all can wait for us in this weather we will damn sure play for you! Fantastic concert!
I'll be completely honest. I kind of moved away from Dave when that album came out...probably just my taste in music was shifting, and I was burnt out on them.
I'm not sure I ever remember listening to that song, but it's great. Thanks again.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Tyler Swift ,,,, she's nowhere as great as Stevie Nicks ,, Stevie makes the guys who she tore apart play while she sings about them !!
God she is awesome !!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Outstanding film. Outstanding soundtrack.

20240315_223242.jpg