What are you listening to? Part 6

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@sailfish Honestly it was great. We were in the third terrace dead center and had a great view even though it was pretty damn loud. The place was packed, moreso than 2018. The whole psychodrama over the holograms was overblown. I actually think the vocaloids looked sharper and more realistic on the LED screen. My biggest complaint was that it went by way too fast.

My favorite moment was when Miku sang Lucky Orb and the whole crowd started singing along with her. The place went nuts when she sang The World is Mine.
Jelly AF.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Glad they still play that one despite how much new stuff has come out in the time since. To me that's her signature, and for me the one that started it all.

There were definitely a lot of newer songs I didn't recognize but she sang The World Is Mine, Lucky Orb and Intergalactic Bound at the end. The energy was great. You could tell people had 6 years worth of Miku blue balls since she hasn't been here since 2018.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
There were definitely a lot of newer songs I didn't recognize but she sang The World Is Mine, Lucky Orb and Intergalactic Bound at the end. The energy was great. You could tell people had 6 years worth of Miku blue balls since she hasn't been here since 2018.
Did everyone (you) MIKU MIKU BEAM?

OhShoot

Straight Outta The Trailer Park
You two need real women. Like flesh and bones breathing women. When I see you two talking about this stuff it makes me understand more every day why my daughter married a man 17 years older than her.
Meganleigh Boom There It Is GIF15639837183904605397.gif