What are you listening to part three

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I think for my birthday this year, I am going to replace my sax and start playing again.

This song is perfect.

I can't believe how many different venues have played it and they are good.

menotyou

bella amicizia
My uncles went to woodstock. Uncle Mike is quite the loner. He was tripping when they piled him into the car on the way down. If you see Time's 25 anniversary cover for Woodstock, Uncle Mike is visible. He is the only guy there that has a his 'personal space'. :rofl: We laughed so hard when we saw that.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Anthem of my high school years. A formulative event in my life ... the beginning of my distrust of government.
Scared kids killing angry kids.

How old are you Stewie? This is an old-timers song.

Thanks for posting.
57 wore a black arm band to protest the war. Marched in protests as a young teenager. Older guys from the neighbor hood never came home. Passed the genes on to my older boy who has been locked up at 2 republican conventions,shot (in the back) with rubber bullets protesting in Miami ( Timmoney got him in Philly and Miami) ,field medic at other protests, union organizer etc.Now that he almost 30 he has a full time job like his old man and joined the establishment. Ahh Youth!!! Idealistic and Innocent
PS His sister was in the military (Afganistan) and a police officer. My house is fun at Thanksgiving Dinner.

old levi's

blank space
57 wore a black arm band to protest the war. Marched in protests as a young teenager. Older guys from the neighbor hood never came home. Passed the genes on to my older boy who has been locked up at 2 republican conventions,shot (in the back) with rubber bullets protesting in Miami ( Timmoney got him in Philly and Miami) ,field medic at other protests, union organizer etc.Now that he almost 30 he has a full time job like his old man and joined the establishment. Ahh Youth!!! Idealistic and Innocent
PS His sister was in the military (Afganistan) and a police officer. My house is fun at Thanksgiving Dinner.

Some protested, some went. Either way, their respective worlds were forever changed.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
1972 Concert @ Echelon Mall in Voorhees NJ. If memory serves me right Rare Earth was there
I am the one in the picture with long hair,ripped jeans and a flannel shirt. LOL