what came in the mail

HardknocksUPSer

My warning letters come certified mail, I haven't had to sign any of them, I just get them in the mail, read them to see what they're about and 2 days later my local sends me a copy of what they send to Atlanta for me.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
So I missed the mail today and I got something from ups but I had to sign for it so it'll be Monday before I get it.. just curious what it might be.. I'm waiting on background check to come back to go full time u think that might be it
you may be the winner of the UPS lucky sucker of the day employee . good luck and i'm sure you'll never be back here to tell everyone what it is. i may lose sleep over this. kidding.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The only thing I got from UPS in the mail that had to be signed for was a warning letter.
i never ever signed for those letters. i found out one was a 72 hr notice to return to work even though i was already cleared to go out of town for 4 days for my father-in laws funeral.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did you fail that drug test again?

th

Re-Raise

i never ever signed for those letters. i found out one was a 72 hr notice to return to work even though i was already cleared to go out of town for 4 days for my father-in laws funeral.
We get paid 4 days for father-in-laws funerals. Unfortunately my wife's father passed away last year

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We get paid 4 days for father-in-laws funerals. Unfortunately my wife's father passed away last year
that's in our contract. check yours. had to show payroll the obituary to get paid. they said some drivers were lying about family members dying to get paid for funeral leave. go figure, like a manager never lied before. that's why they are so suspicious.

clean hairy

When My Wife Mother passed away and the obituary was being written the Wifes Sister was dumfounded to hear we would have to include my name as a Son IN LAW UPS employee, spouse of her oldest Daughter.
The rest of the family was stunned to hear this is what It would take for me to he paid for funeral leave.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When My Wife Mother passed away and the obituary was being written the Wifes Sister was dumfounded to hear we would have to include my name as a Son IN LAW UPS employee, spouse of her oldest Daughter.
The rest of the family was stunned to hear this is what It would take for me to he paid for funeral leave.
That is not UPS but a local management decision.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This is so stupid....friend that