what can a sup do or not do

deathracer

i remember where we would have supervisors help when we would get jams and there wasnt anyone else that can help. i even heard stories where they had 2 supervisors running the sorts cause so many ppl missed they were the only ones left to do the work lol. but now i understand why the supervisors dont do work unless they have too, i always though they were lazy :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:s well some not all.

outamyway

Besides the lack of paragraphs in the OP's post, I found it some what amusing. This is a brand new supervisor who had some clever ideas and made some humane decisions to try to get the job done and with the actual thought of a persons safety. But, everything he did was wrong.

This is a perfect example of the two headed snake this company is run by and keeps us constantly competing with our competitors instead of buying them out.

Like I said when he goes through a few weeks of Nazi school(sup training) he won't have to worry about what he can or can't do, cause' he won't be doing much at all.

filthpig

You sound like a good part time supe. Just do your job and keep your head down. If they fire you, then Jesus didn't want you to work here.