What can I do to get you off the 9.5 list ?

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
"If you do not dispatch me over 9.5 we won't have a problem, it will be like I am not even on the list."
^^^^This^^^^
If the center manager comes to you looking to make a deal, run! They wouldn't do it if it wasn't going to bite you in the long run. As the post I quoted stated, if you keep me under 9.5 every day, the list is irrelevant anyway.

542thruNthru

New Center manager called me today and asked me what would it take to get me off the 9.5 list ?

He offer me to not cut my route any day of the week.. Go home after I finish my route no more helping out other drivers or delivering misload. Route will go out with 110 - 120 stops mostly a residential route and 25 pick ups .

My counter offer was 90 to 110 stops max take away my early pick ups so I can start my pick ups at 3:45 pm instead of 3 pm .

Whe both agree we will think about it over the next days.

What else can I ask for lol ?

Extra contract agreements aren't allowed.
You should be thrown out of the Union for attempting to negotiate your own contract.

How about you stay on the 9.5 and stop trying to make side deals. All you will do is screw someone else and later yourself.
Screenshot_20180831-200001.png

Brownpride

Forcing me to work Saturday when I'm scheduled Monday to Friday and excessive overtime.
I got 49 hours worked so far going in tomorrow will make 58 hours . What's the point of being on the 9.5 list if I'm still going to work 18 hours of overtime ?

542thruNthru

Forcing me to work Saturday when I'm scheduled Monday to Friday and excessive overtime.
I got 49 hours worked so far going in tomorrow will make 58 hours . What's the point of being on the 9.5 list if I'm still going to work 18 hours of overtime ?

Did you go over 9.5, 3 days this week?

Indecisi0n

Throw out the achor, work up until 14, sheet remaining packages missed.

542thruNthru

Yes when over Monday and Tuesday.

Not trying to be a ass to you man but I don't think your grievance is going to go anywhere. You went over 9.5 two days and they kept you under 9.5 the rest of the week. Yes they are forcing you to work Saturday but if they keep you under 9.5 they haven't violated you.

Did they tell you why you are being forced to work a 6th day? Did they force everyone below you also?

Brownpride

They are saying they are forcing from the bottom up. Some cover drivers are out of hours don't know if I believe them. They told me I'm at the top if everyone shows up I can go home but if I'm being forced to show up I'm
demanding my 8 hours guarantee.

542thruNthru

They are saying they are forcing from the bottom up. Some cover drivers are out of hours don't know if I believe them. They told me I'm at the top if everyone shows up I can go home but if I'm being forced to show up I'm

Definitely demand your 8 and throw both anchors out and make them wish they never asked you to show up.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Not trying to be a ass to you man but I don't think your grievance is going to go anywhere. You went over 9.5 two days and they kept you under 9.5 the rest of the week. Yes they are forcing you to work Saturday but if they keep you under 9.5 they haven't violated you.

Did they tell you why you are being forced to work a 6th day? Did they force everyone below you also?
The correct answer is, bang in on Saturday.

542thruNthru

The correct answer is, bang in on Saturday.

Yes but because he is on the 9.5 they are going to beg him not to work. I'm in the same local as him and all our Sat guys do 11-12 hours. So it will screw their dispatch when he demand his 8 because they will have to find somewhere to put the work. :)

So why bang out and do them a favor.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
New Center manager called me today and asked me what would it take to get me off the 9.5 list ?

He offer me to not cut my route any day of the week.. Go home after I finish my route no more helping out other drivers or delivering misload. Route will go out with 110 - 120 stops mostly a residential route and 25 pick ups .

My counter offer was 90 to 110 stops max take away my early pick ups so I can start my pick ups at 3:45 pm instead of 3 pm .

Whe both agree we will think about it over the next days.

What else can I ask for lol ?
Never make deals with the Devil. They never honor and will always burn you.

Last edited:

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Just curious what do they do when you don’t show up for 6th day punch in your area?
Last peak they tried that here wasn’t my regular schedule day. So I stayed home.
Didn’t call in either because I don’t work Saturdays.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yes but because he is on the 9.5 they are going to beg him not to work. I'm in the same local as him and all our Sat guys do 11-12 hours. So it will screw their dispatch when he demand his 8 because they will have to find somewhere to put the work. :)

Management/employee relations. Driver would be doing them a favor banging in. See, you understand now, the best interest of the employer.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The fact that you'll get paid triple time
For a large portion of that 18 hours

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'd work at least 9.5+ so I could file.