What can I do to get you off the 9.5 list ?

IESucks

New Center manager called me today and asked me what would it take to get me off the 9.5 list ?

He offer me to not cut my route any day of the week.. Go home after I finish my route no more helping out other drivers or delivering misload. Route will go out with 110 - 120 stops mostly a residential route and 25 pick ups .

My counter offer was 90 to 110 stops max take away my early pick ups so I can start my pick ups at 3:45 pm instead of 3 pm .

Whe both agree we will think about it over the next days.

What else can I ask for lol ?
Lmao, don't do it. Sups will still make you help and you will get screwed every heavy day and in emergencys.

P700slave

There are 5 more drivers getting on the 9.5 list this coming Tuesday. Im tired of bending over backwards to "do the right thing". It has become war in our center on the LYING OR numbers on over allowed. :gunsmilie

I threatened to get on the list last month. Only worked over 9.5 once and have not been asked to help the unhelpable since.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
I threatened to get on the list last month. Only worked over 9.5 once and have not been asked to help the unhelpable since.
Threatened eh? They must be shaking in fear from that. We have some guys who do that.
Sadly we call them 5-Finger Friday.
Any guess why?

Threatened eh? They must be shaking in fear from that. We have some guys who do that.
Sadly we call them 5-Finger Friday.
Any guess why?
9.5 list must affect their bonuses or maybe theyre afraid that I might be their boss some day. My past goes much farther than theirs.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Had this happen with a coworker, he was told not to be on the list for months. Months went on he went over week after week, due to him getting fired for supposedly stealing time he allowed it. After 3 months and constantly being in the center managers office he went on the list. The center manager after he signed the list says we both know you were going to be on the list. Why would he then promise to keep him under all this time? Simple saves the company all that penalty pay. Dont do it, file grievance and keep collecting your pay. If you are on the edge of violating 9.5 now what makes you think he will be able to keep you under when early Christmas sales starts in October? Stay on or find out later.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Lmao, don't do it. Sups will still make you help and you will get screwed every heavy day and in emergencys.
Had this happen with a coworker, he was told not to be on the list for months. Months went on he went over week after week, due to him getting fired for supposedly stealing time he allowed it. After 3 months and constantly being in the center managers office he went on the list. The center manager after he signed the list says we both know you were going to be on the list. Why would he then promise to keep him under all this time? Simple saves the company all that penalty pay. Dont do it, file grievance and keep collecting your pay. If you are on the edge of violating 9.5 now what makes you think he will be able to keep you under when early Christmas sales starts in October? Stay on or find out later.

Asked him to put his words in Black and White (paper) with his signature first. I bet he wont do it. Words means nothing without Actions.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Are you, an expert on the subject ?

BEWARE OF THE TROLLS!!! Lots of threads here, man. Dont you see Stewards are busy convincing a Yes Vote to this ridiculous contract. I need to advice him, since them are doing S..t!

maxresdefault.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I've been on the list for years, but when my 9.5 expired last, they made sure to keep me under so I wasn't able to get back on the list (need to work 9.5 three times in a week to get back onto the list after 5 months under current contract) which is fine with me because it accomplishes the same thing. My dispatch is staying low as if I am still on the list. If they ever start jacking it back up they know I'll hop right back on it.

a911scanner

I'm more of an expert on current 9.5 issues in my center than any person supposedly representing my issues on the subject at the NNC, I can guarantee you that.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Forcing me to work Saturday when I'm scheduled Monday to Friday and excessive overtime.
I got 49 hours worked so far going in tomorrow will make 58 hours . What's the point of being on the 9.5 list if I'm still going to work 18 hours of overtime ?
Good thing you’re not a 22.4 driver.

M

MenInBrown

If he can get your time down, what difference should it make if you are on or off the list?

Blackadder 2

New Center manager called me today and asked me what would it take to get me off the 9.5 list ?

He offer me to not cut my route any day of the week.. Go home after I finish my route no more helping out other drivers or delivering misload. Route will go out with 110 - 120 stops mostly a residential route and 25 pick ups .

My counter offer was 90 to 110 stops max take away my early pick ups so I can start my pick ups at 3:45 pm instead of 3 pm .

Whe both agree we will think about it over the next days.

What else can I ask for lol ?

As soon as you agree to go off the 9.5 list the following will happen.

Stop count will go up.
You will still be delivering miss loads.
You will have to go help out other drivers, the ones still on the 9.5 list included.
You will still have all your current pick ups at the current time.
You might get a few more pick ups for good measure for being dumb enough to believe anything your center manager says.