What car do you drive?

UPSERNOJ

I currently have a Chrysler Voyager Mini Van (momma mobile) and a Ford Explorer Sport trac.

I am looking for a used car for my son who will be starting college in September. Any suggestions?

Big Babooba

where's he going to school the best car depends on what school.
Dats fer sure. At Hahvahd, nothing less than a chauffeur driven Lincoln will be accepted. At MIT, it has to be electric or a hybrid. At Zoo Mass, anything that runs is OK, the more dents and rot - the better.:happy-very:

City Driver

Ford Explorer Sport trac.

no offense but i think those are some of the ugliest trucks ever made along with the pontiac aztek and hummer h3:sick:

i drive a 78 chevy scottsdale K20 with a 400 in it.....feel free to call her ugly, shes rusty but trusty and i plow snow with her

rod

Retired 22 years
It don't matter what you get them for a 1st vehical. They always smash up the 1st one anyway:wink2:

P

pickup

Dats fer sure. At Hahvahd, nothing less than a chauffeur driven Lincoln will be accepted. At MIT, it has to be electric or a hybrid. At Zoo Mass, anything that runs is OK, the more dents and rot - the better.:happy-very:

I gonna feed you a line, give the appropriate response. Here we go, "and where should he park his car if he is going to Hahvahd?"

brett636

Get something small with a 4 cylinder that is 10+ years old. My daily driver is a 92 Civic that I purchased for $800 nearly 3 years ago. A few oil changes, some brake work, and a new radiator later it is still going strong. Best vehicle investment I have ever made.