What Did You do Today?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Haircuts at Supercuts. Have you noticed how their price has risen slowly?? $25 now. One of ours was free (thank goodness.)

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
got a heck of a lot done today...must have slept well. plus am increasing walking distance every day.

gives more energy after a good walk. helping spouse with pre diabetes diet which is probably pretty good for me also.
low carbs/sugar/refined foods.

rod

Retired 22 years
Haircuts at Supercuts. Have you noticed how their price has risen slowly?? $25 now. One of ours was free (thank goodness.)
I've graduated to cutting my own. I haven't had anyone point at me and laugh so I must be doing ok at it. My wife didn't even notice it for a long time until I mentioned it. Then again- she ignors me for the most part anyway.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've graduated to cutting my own. I haven't had anyone point at me and laugh so I must be doing ok at it. My wife didn't even notice it for a long time until I mentioned it. Then again- she ignors me for the most part anyway.
selective hearing??

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
finally got some snow around here. about 4 inches so it was a nice day for walking. use our single stage snow thrower to do driveway and decks.

gonna watch Green Book movie tonight after being outside most of day.

love winter

rod

Retired 22 years
Got moving about the crack of noon. Moved a little snow. Went to town for a few groceries. Came home. Went back to town about 5 for a few beers. Busy -busy-busy.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Costco is such a value.

today gassed up for 50 cents a gallon less than anywhere else in Reno.
Hot turkey sandwich for $3.99
Hot full chicken for $4.99

wish we lived closer.....we'd go every other day for lunch. wish they had cheeseburgers for take out.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I know one thing I'm not doing today delivering packages for 60 years. we watched the Aaron Hernandez special on Netflix and then the gritty End Of Watch movie.

went to Donner Lake via the old hwy40. what a tremendous view if you ever come out this way. ( near Lake Tahoe)

had a nice walk with dogs and gonna have a great fish dinner. didn't even know what day it was until I saw the trash man .