What Did You do Today?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I went on a man-date with my buddy , went to a fishing expo , then we went for a beer then to Cabalas to look at more fishing gear !

oldngray

nowhere special
I went on a man-date with my buddy , went to a fishing expo , then we went for a beer then to Cabalas to look at more fishing gear !
you-will-want-beer.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Is there a super bowl this year ??
Pats are my #1 team.

became a 49er fan in 1981 when we moved out here. Named my youngest son after Joe Cool

so , ya, this year there is a cool SB for us to watch. Probably one of Krafts biggest mistakes letting Garap go. may be another bambino curse.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Pats are my #1 team.

became a 49er fan in 1981 when we moved out here. Named my youngest son after Joe Cool

so , ya, this year there is a cool SB for us to watch. Probably one of Krafts biggest mistakes letting Garap go. may be another bambino curse.
He was coming into his prime earning years , Kraft knew this and wasn’t going to pay when Brady the GOAT still had it , they won a Super Bowl so Brady was still the man , by doing this , I think the Pats showed others how it’s done and not handcuff a player when he had potential

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I've only been retired 4 years and still make a "to do" list of about 5-7 things. the only way I can get things done cause if i didnt write it down I would forget to do anything.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've only been retired 4 years and still make a "to do" list of about 5-7 things. the only way I can get things done cause if i didnt write it down I would forget to do anything.
Some days that is all I accomplish---making a "to do" list.