What Did You do Today?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
went to a big box store and could not believe all the shouting and arguing in the parking lot.

people wearing masks vs. those who were not. or people parking in the spot next to them. people arguing over parking spots.

it goes to show that people have no backbone these days. this stuff is MINOR compared to WWII or another major emergency.

I've been laid off before. have lost jobs or a place to stay. had years of money problems. but got thru it . don't remember being so stressed out that acted like the idiots today.

542thruNthru

went to a big box store and could not believe all the shouting and arguing in the parking lot.

people wearing masks vs. those who were not. or people parking in the spot next to them. people arguing over parking spots.

it goes to show that people have no backbone these days. this stuff is MINOR compared to WWII or another major emergency.

I've been laid off before. have lost jobs or a place to stay. had years of money problems. but got thru it . don't remember being so stressed out that acted like the idiots today.

How did you handle WWII thats what I want to know.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
picked up 5 projects for my hobby in the last month because of the covid mess. people are cleaning out garages/sheds etc. 3 of them were free for hauling away.

with a little bit of work they will be profitable flips. even started my own website for them for world wide exposure.

other than that just yard work and spring cleaning.

miss moreluck

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
picked up 5 projects for my hobby in the last month because of the covid mess. people are cleaning out garages/sheds etc. 3 of them were free for hauling away.

with a little bit of work they will be profitable flips. even started my own website for them for world wide exposure.

other than that just yard work and spring cleaning.

miss moreluck
What’s the website? I’m interested in your flips

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
20200517_135245.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Very nice day because cooler than recently. Lots of yard work.

A little while ago received a FREE smaller project for my hobby that the guy justed didnt wanna mess with. After $176 in parts and a couple hours of work.sold it today for $2000. This is the exception rather than the rule. Do get occassional free projects but purchase most of them.

we went out and splurged on a Gourmet Veggie pizza.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
found out today that my grand daughter has orders for one of the two ( dont know which one ) Air Force bases in Korea.

not very happy.