What Did You do Today?

rod

Retired 22 years
Just sat in stopped traffic on I80 due to a big rig accident . ( Swift of course ) after going to Costco at 8 a.m. with the line going around 3 quarters of the building.

I guess that is better than being sick or dying.
My Costco is detouring everyone to a back door where you are met by a greeter who makes sure you stand on lines 6 feet apart while you wait a few minutes because they are only letting in a set number at a time. Another person will issue you a cart that 2 others are disinfecting as they are brought back to the building. The checkout lines are also marked with 6 foot marks. No samples so I did miss those. I appreciate their efforts.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
one positive about this mess. ESPN showed 7 hours of NFL's greatest games featuring the Patriots.

today on 30-30 had a 2hour specialabout the great Celtics-Lakers rivalry during the 80's.

also NFL network showing the full SB game from NE-Atlanta. They are also showing all regular season games. we don't have that but are thinking about getting it.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Greatest comebacks of all time
1. 2004 RedSox//yanks
2. 0032 Jesus Christ///saves souls
3. 2017 Patriots. 3/28 3:08 left in 3rd q

Amen

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
one positive about this mess. ESPN showed 7 hours of NFL's greatest games featuring the Patriots.

today on 30-30 had a 2hour specialabout the great Celtics-Lakers rivalry during the 80's.

also NFL network showing the full SB game from NE-Atlanta. They are also showing all regular season games. we don't have that but are thinking about getting it.
507F6192-97AC-4AF6-A142-4BE946AB3AC9.jpeg

Lemme know when they replay this one

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Call the business agent about the state of the building.......received some positive answers but it will not be enough for some people