What Did You do Today?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Went to town for a free all you can eat pancake and sausage breakfast sponsored by my local power co-op. I have people coming out later to look at my toy hauler camper that I'm trying to sell. He better not show up in a little Ford Ranger.
You will be lucky if he shows up. I sell all the time online and there are so many flakes. I usually ask for a phone number in their reply. That cuts down on the scammers/spammers and tire kickers.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sprayed some sodium lauryl sulfate on the turf.
picdump_4097_24.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My wife is out with a friend for girls day/night and then has book club tomorrow, so it's pretty much me and the kids all weekend. I'm cleaning, doing laundry and whatever projects I can get done (seal up the house where wasps took a home, fix the kids scooter, do a tire rotation on a vehicle, change a dead headlight on another) on a rainy day with two annoying kids (they take after their mother). Still have to get groceries, run to home Depot and get my haircut.

On a totally, completely unrelated note: this weekend blows.
Brah you need to get your house in order
Before she goes out drinking and carrying on she needs to have those chores done

I think you need to have a word with her when she sobers up

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The 4" (or 3" can't tell) Chartreuse gulp mullet. My favorite flounder lure. They are so popular down here that you can't find them in stock.
4" Chatreuse gulp is the best . I always have it. About half way thru the trip the Cap had the mate break out the boat stash since my grand son and I kept getting fish .All shorts though , The boat caught 60 fish with only 3 over 17 1/2" ins. and 1 over 18 1/2 in..
We also catch a lot of kingfish off the beach and use fishbites instead of blood worms . It is like cutting up rubber bands with scissors. Cheaper than blood worms and it stays on the hook.

rod

Retired 22 years
You will be lucky if he shows up. I sell all the time online and there are so many flakes. I usually ask for a phone number in their reply. That cuts down on the scammers/spammers and tire kickers.
He showed up and was real interested--especially his wife. Then he uttered those terrible words "I have a camper I have to sell first" and I knew it was a waste of time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They do have the reputation as an el cheapo no frills airline.
People love them or hate them. The ones who love them do because it’s a simple way to get from one smaller airport to another smaller airport without any fuss. Like, I’ll go see my kids in September. It’s easier and simpler to drive 15 mins to the airport I work at and fly into Harrisburg PA and drive an hour in beautiful countryside than to fly into Dulles and deal with everything around there. And I avoid the Tampa Airport also.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
He showed up and was real interested--especially his wife. Then he uttered those terrible words "I have a camper I have to sell first" and I knew it was a waste of time.
yup

that and I have to talk it over with my wife
I will let you know in a day or two
I have to wait until I get paid
Well, I'm just looking for now

When I tell them they can give me a cash dep to hold they say I didnt bring any cash...all my ads say cash only.
People try to get me to take Venmo, Paypal, other payment methods like that or the ol standby ...the check and cashiers checks.

they say they will go to bank and get cashiers check. So I say well, just get cash. It's only 2 grand.....

never hear from them again.

I've had many scams tried on me and excuses. and I'm sure there will be more.
I've gotten to I almost know if someone is gonna buy in the first 10 minutes.

ya never know rod. some people will surprise you and mean what they say.

good luck.

badpal

It's the best eating inshore saltwater fish in my opinion. A little harder to clean since they are flat, but worth the time and trouble.
OK, thanks, i am 1000 miles from saltwater, muddy farm ponds about the only option. An old boy brought me some ocean fish one time, it was good but i kinda missed the muddy taste.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My hobby has blown up this year due to supply chain problems.
Been averaging 2-3 hours a day but could easily be 12 plus hours.
Was averaging about $80 an hour but now $125 an hour or more.

sorry can not tell what I do
don't need the competition and this can be copied nationwide.

only handful of people doing this

FUH

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

FUH
Cross dressing fairytale stories in the park ??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

FUH
F740EC08-502E-4974-9AEF-241E5A877109.gif

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

FUH
@burrheadd

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I caught 11 lobsters on a 3 day set, baited up the traps and hauled out 4 moorings that were dropped for a sailboat regatta last weekend.
I'm not done with hauling out the moorings, probably a dozen to go.
Tomorrow , I have to find people to give my lobsters away for free.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I caught 11 lobsters on a 3 day set, baited up the traps and hauled out 4 moorings that were dropped for a sailboat regatta last weekend.
I'm not done with hauling out the moorings, probably a dozen to go.
Tomorrow , I have to find people to give my lobsters away for free.
I'll use @Future banking information to send you a NDA label, dry ice and a cooler.