What Did You do Today?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We'll drive 40 miles to the Arby's or In and Out Burger in Reno.
Then go to Costco. Was thinking of joining Sam;s Club

Finished one of my projects that will sell for $2k. Bought for 200 plus about 10 hours of labor.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We'll drive 40 miles to the Arby's or In and Out Burger in Reno.
Then go to Costco. Was thinking of joining Sam;s Club

Finished one of my projects that will sell for $2k. Bought for 200 plus about 10 hours of labor.
096D6662-7A32-4386-9C5D-38CAC5EEE7BF.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I went to Arby's today and got my 15% military discount. Probably the best discount in the fast food industry.
Nope. Allegiant Airlines. As a veteran you get two free checked bags, a carry on and a free pet in cabin, plus free boarding pass. If your wife is flying with you and has a dependent ID card, she also gets the same freebies. Kids also.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Played 18 holes of golf at an exclusive mucky muck club as a guest . I felt closer to to the fore caddy in economic position. Because it was so hot (upper 90's) it was cart path only I walked 15,000 steps and sweat my cookies off. "protect the turf and screw the gofers".At least they had Cape May IPA on tap at the 19th !

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Played 18 holes of golf at an exclusive mucky muck club as a guest . I felt closer to to the fore caddy in economic position. Because it was so hot (upper 90's) it was cart path only I walked 15,000 steps and sweat my cookies off. "protect the turf and screw the gofers".At least they had Cape May IPA on tap at the 19th !
I'm reading Jack Nickolas's 1997 auto biography. Pretty good . he has a chapter on most of his major wins.
A lot of tech golf stuff which is hard to get thru.
The parts I like are stories about growing up and how his best friend was his Dad and stories about his good friends he made in Golf like Arnold Palmer and Gary Player.

He won 18 majors as most know but he also came in 2nd in majors 18 times. Family time was more important than golf. Can you imagine the majors and tournaments he would have won if he had been like Hagen , Hogan , Woods, Player???

When he was smoking one of his sponsers was one of the big tobacco companies. When he found out how smoking causes cancer he quit smoking and gave that company all that money they gave him back..

It's obvious that he is a man of integrity. His family always came first.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm reading Jack Nickolas's 1997 auto biography. Pretty good . he has a chapter on most of his major wins.
A lot of tech golf stuff which is hard to get thru.
The parts I like are stories about growing up and how his best friend was his Dad and stories about his good friends he made in Golf like Arnold Palmer and Gary Player.

He won 18 majors as most know but he also came in 2nd in majors 18 times. Family time was more important than golf. Can you imagine the majors and tournaments he would have won if he had been like Hagen , Hogan , Woods, Player???

When he was smoking one of his sponsers was one of the big tobacco companies. When he found out how smoking causes cancer he quit smoking and gave that company all that money they gave him back..

It's obvious that he is a man of integrity. His family always came first.

rod

Retired 22 years
Went to town for a free all you can eat pancake and sausage breakfast sponsored by my local power co-op. I have people coming out later to look at my toy hauler camper that I'm trying to sell. He better not show up in a little Ford Ranger.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Nope. Allegiant Airlines. As a veteran you get two free checked bags, a carry on and a free pet in cabin, plus free boarding pass. If your wife is flying with you and has a dependent ID card, she also gets the same freebies. Kids also.
Allegiant is the most dangerous US airline operating. Same CEO, same management. same mentality as Valujet. Remember them? They killed 100 people in 1996 due to their negligence.

DriverNerd

My wife is out with a friend for girls day/night and then has book club tomorrow, so it's pretty much me and the kids all weekend. I'm cleaning, doing laundry and whatever projects I can get done (seal up the house where wasps took a home, fix the kids scooter, do a tire rotation on a vehicle, change a dead headlight on another) on a rainy day with two annoying kids (they take after their mother). Still have to get groceries, run to home Depot and get my haircut.

On a totally, completely unrelated note: this weekend blows.

over9five

Staff member
My wife is out with a friend for girls day/night and then has book club tomorrow, so it's pretty much me and the kids all weekend. I'm cleaning, doing laundry and whatever projects I can get done (seal up the house where wasps took a home, fix the kids scooter, do a tire rotation on a vehicle,
That was on my list too, but it's freakin 98 degrees right now..

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Allegiant is the most dangerous US airline operating. Same CEO, same management. same mentality as Valujet. Remember them? They killed 100 people in 1996 due to their negligence.
I had to look that up. On the list I found Allegiant isn’t even in the top ten. They ARE the worst for on-time arrivals.