What did your center do for Christmas?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That’s a joke. Operators are at a premium. They put the scrubs in non operational positions where the negative impact is felt less.

I hope that’s not really true
I’ve had more than one “ operator”
Who didn’t have sense to pour piss out
of a boot
Can’t imagine what you office dwellers could be like

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And you contributed to the 340 methods and the current tech directly? How ignorant can you be lol.
They hide the turds in IE.
6927BBFB-E420-41D5-8F39-C3E3F2843A10.gif

Lookout we got a full blown Sissy fight

vvv

I’ve had some candid off the record conversations in the last two years with Center Manager’s and Oncar’s and boy are you not wrong.
At the end of the day we are both on different sides of the fence regardless of how candid they may be with you.
Don't buy anything they are selling.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
One of my great pleasures at work is when management go at each other. Especially when some Teamsters have orchestrated whatever led up to it. This isn‘t quite that due to it not being in person but it is entertaining.

UPSER1987

One of my great pleasures at work is when management go at each other. Especially when some Teamsters have orchestrated whatever led up to it. This isn‘t quite that due to it not being in person but it is entertaining.
The IE guy on this thread is not part of UPS management. That IE group is so far removed from reality it amazing. They all have their heads up their asses. Talk about dimwit thinking lol.