What did your center do for Christmas?

Thebrownblob

We’re the face of the company, we hear the complaints. It used to be they complained mostly about cover drivers, nowadays it’s a whole list of :censored2:. I tried my best with my customers, especially the businesses. It was a lost cause in the end. Call 1 800 MY BOSS
I’m sorry about my face guys. I’m doing the best I can for the company.

Pullman Brown

Yup and inflation is under control too

60FC8E3B-728B-4376-B7F6-A3A50A9905BF.gif

We’re the face of the company, we hear the complaints. It used to be they complained mostly about cover drivers, nowadays it’s a whole list of :censored2:. I tried my best with my customers, especially the businesses. It was a lost cause in the end. Call 1 800 MY BOSS
The company sells the realize what we do for people.
I would not have one regular customer ever call on a complaint about me for delivering a late next day air
On the other hand I cannot explain to them why our company issues to shuttle them packages out to us
It's going from cost control to complete greed
If you search internet you'll see many articles on this on how delivery companies are taking advantages of their customers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The company sells the realize what we do for people.
I would not have one regular customer ever call on a complaint about me for delivering a late next day air
On the other hand I cannot explain to them why our company issues to shuttle them packages out to us
It's going from cost control to complete greed
If you search internet you'll see many articles on this on how delivery companies are taking advantages of their customers
As much as I hated running airs, I busted my balls to make the commit time.

That’s how I was taught and I taught my kids that as well.

This is a great statement. Grouping everyone into a category is unfair and ridiculous. We are individuals.
I did chew up one of the young runners on Christmas Eve because he had emergency condition some packages on Friday
I said dude this is Christmas time it stops that you emergency conditions was not a ridiculous walk

No they're on my truck and my old ass has to walk them off
As ready to put a tampon in his face after I heard his response

Thebrownblob

I did chew up one of the young runners on Christmas Eve because he had emergency condition some packages on Friday
I said dude this is Christmas time it stops that you emergency conditions was not a ridiculous walk

No they're on my truck and my old ass has to walk them off
As ready to put a tampon in his face after I heard his response
Christmas Eve if it’s on my truck it’s getting delivered.

Couple of Christmas ago I remember having a lot of big toys that had pictures of what it was on the box. I would knock on the door and tell the parent to open the garage so the kids would not see.

The customers were very thankful. It’s the little things that add up.