What did your center do for Christmas?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Christmas Eve if it’s on my truck it’s getting delivered.

Couple of Christmas ago I remember having a lot of big toys that had pictures of what it was on the box. I would knock on the door and tell the parent to open the garage so the kids would not see.

The customers were very thankful. It’s the little things that add up.
I’ve done that. Most won’t do that.

Pullman Brown

That's how I was taught

I don't group everyone into one category what's some of these new guys do not get it

Right. Which is why some of these service issues are drivers not caring giving attitudes to customers not getting businesses off before five, even before that etc.. It pisses me off. We can’t control the companies decisions but we can minimize some things.

Right. Which is why some of these service issues are drivers not caring giving attitudes to customers not getting businesses off before five, even before that etc.. It pisses me off. We can’t control the companies decisions but we can minimize some things.
I've been on my route for a long time
Many of my customers take care of me and I do what I can to reciprocate

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
In my son's Center the center manager refused to buy Christmas Breakfast saying ' I dont owe the drivers ANYTHING".................that toxicity is terrible.
Combined with the fact that about 25 car windows were busted by vandals in the Employee Parking lot and UPS told the drivers Tough Stuff, not our problem is setting the stage for a big showdown.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In my son's Center the center manager refused to buy Christmas Breakfast saying ' I dont owe the drivers ANYTHING".................that toxicity is terrible.
Combined with the fact that about 25 car windows were busted by vandals in the Employee Parking lot and UPS told the drivers Tough Stuff, not our problem is setting the stage for a big showdown.
Did they find any ball bearings in the lot? Maybe Ernest T Bass alias @728ups was around.

oldngray

nowhere special
Did they find any ball bearings in the lot? Maybe Ernest T Bass alias @728ups was around.
on everyone's wish list?

2002.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
That’s a joke. Operators are at a premium. They put the scrubs in non operational positions where the negative impact is felt less.
troy-laugh.gif

You and the whole company are 100% using methods and technology developed by those "impactless" people, how can you be so ignorant lol holy sheeeiii

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
nah those are reserved for Scabs crossing the Line

This particular building is in a HORRIBLE part of town, it's infuriating the Company wont fence it in for the employees as they KNOW break ins occur quite often. just another example of how little they value the employees