What do you guys think?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That’s what he says he rolling the dice because he says communicated And it’s their fault for not responding to the messages for over two and a half hours he says he couldn’t find a phone in the parking lot and his phone ran out of minutes lol and he says he going to show everyone his check and tape it to his forehead. But he’s willing to sit as long as it takes with back pay.

Who TF still has a phone that requires "minutes"? The driver sounds like he's really trying to game the system. DICK!

the manager already bought him wearing a heavy vest like 50 lbs or so, now he is scare that management is on his butt, but he refuse to admit that he is intentionally stealing time.
I believe if you wake up in the morning to work is because you really need the job but if you gonna intentionally fail on the job then I have no sympathy for you.
I'm tired telling people" just do your best so that when they call you to the office you will have nothing to fear."

The more I read your stuff, the less I understand you. Are you not from around here or something?

truckofdreams

Driver got job back and back pay. I can’t believe it. He’s told management Team this morning in the pcm in front of everyone he needs a day off to cash his check when it comes in everyone started laughing. Or he doesn’t mind working that day if they can direct deposit...... case closed

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If this is the whole story, its pretty slam dunk. He messaged and they didnt answer. Thats on them. A lot of drivers get nervous though and dont want to roll the dice. Sit out long enough without that grand a week after taxes hurts.
Right. I was reading the op message thinking he covered all of his bases he will get back pay as long he pushes for it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Driver got job back and back pay. I can’t believe it. He’s told management Team this morning in the pcm in front of everyone he needs a day off to cash his check when it comes in everyone started laughing. Or he doesn’t mind working that day if they can direct deposit...... case closed
I admire him for giving zero :censored2:s and sticking it to his management team.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive

I kind of have to admire the balls this guy has.

With that said there was a mechanic in my district like this guy. It took awhile but they got him and the firing stuck.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Who TF still has a phone that requires "minutes"?
*Cough* I still doo

dsc_0009-jpg.175702

$3.00 a month, yo!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I got a galaxy note 4 with a free UP SIM card... as a backup, LoL

As soon as this Motorola razr flip phone stops working (3g) is when I can transfer that SIM card to a newer phone

Ghost in the Darkness

So whats worse, this guy who does less or the drivers who work for free and scew the numbers in the other direction.
Say what you want about the guy but it sounds like he is playing the game just like management plays.
The biggest obstacles each day isn't the physical nature of the job, its overcoming the setup failures UPS management creates each day.... i.e. late starts, shortened business delivery hours without taking off business work, poor orion setup, neglecting setting up routes correctly, last minute add/cuts and their not being pulled, beater air inefficiency, incomplete add/cuts, poor load setups (like dock stops loaded on the front shelves if a bulked out truck), I could go on and on and I'm sure many others could add to it to.

Zowert

I don’t get why people have to play these games. Show up and work to the best of your ability. Not saying you have to kill yourself but take a little pride in what you do. Pull your own weight at least.

I know many who’d disagree but I think the downside of the Union is that it protects swindlers like this. Getting on the 9.5 and purposely going over so you can collect grievance money is shameful.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I don’t get why people have to play these games. Show up and work to the best of your ability. Not saying you have to kill yourself but take a little pride in what you do. Pull your own weight at least.

I know many who’d disagree but I think the downside of the Union is that it protects swindlers like this. Getting on the 9.5 and purposely going over so you can collect grievance money is shameful.
If they wanna treat you like :censored2:, then stress them into premature baldness, erectile dysfunction, and strokes.

Rack em

Made the Podium