What do You Want for Christmas?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I opened an account on gunbroker.com last night and accidently bid on one three times.....it was a civilian version Universal so maybe we are in competition on the same one. My dad bought my first one from Sears for $99 back in the early 70's. I actually carried it to school on the bus as part of a history project in the 7th grade. People used to have common sense back then about guns.
We probably were lol. My goal is to have a weapon from every major country in WWII. The biggest hiccups are gonna be a garand or carbine and a carcano. But maybe one day

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
A buddy of mine had an Arisaka. Crude but solid Mauser variant. Ammo too expensive to shoot.

extremely. I ended up having to drive to a shop about an hour away to bend over and take it up the hoop for ammo. Ridiculous. Think about the only place that makes it is hornady. That was before I was reloading too

Zowert

My grandfather has his M1 Garand from his time in Korea in 1952. It was issued to him towards the end of WWII in Europe, February 1945. Kept the same rifle since his service in western Germany and used it in combat in Korea. I would love to get my hands on it.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
What are you asking for for Christmas this year?

@Indecisi0n

U want to merge these together like this:

upspic-jpg.271094

giphy.gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
TMi,

Butt, Geezus, y'all a bunch of gun freaks... U know u can't take them to the grave,

unless you're going to pass them on to your legacy, who'll sell them off to get a sweet gaming rig and luxury gaming chair to play fortnite 24/7

P.S., @Indecisi0n thread was funnier... he just started it too soon, I guess