What do You Want for Christmas?

clean hairy

Now you did it, don't you move! I'm going to have to postpone @Brownslave688 and @542thruNthru's nut kicking to get to you in time for New Year's because of this callous comment.

I hope you get nothing but misery for Xmas!
I already have enough misery!
I would be happy if a couple of very ill relatives could be healthy again! (They never will be due to serious health issues.) But, miracles have been known to happen....

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Tolerance. Peaceful conversations between differing points of view. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because you disagree and or get triggered does not make a differing opinion invalid.

Here on bc and everywhere else.

oldngray

nowhere special
869456433.jpg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
View attachment 276963

I also still have my snes, Sega genesis, Sega dreamcast, and finally original Xbox with halo as one of my favorite games.

Grew out of the gaming scene after that. Thank goodness since gaming computer are in the thousands nowadays
Sweet man!!!
One of my goals is to have og consoles/controllers games, all my favorites in my game room. I currently have an Odroid XU4 that I break out with my little brothers and cousins on the holidays but it’s just not the same.
I want all original hardware that works.

oldngray

nowhere special
Norinco sells weird 7.62 x 39 copies. Some to take AK mags.
Norinco makes some cheap Chinese junk but OK if you just want something to shoot. They will convert about everything they make if it means more sales.

... I do have Norinco SKS and AK=47 (actually a Chinese Type 56S) in 7.62x39

take your time

Nothing is as important as health, and having life. Nothing. All of us who are working for this company, with all it's ups and downs, are blessed by God.

I see so many people struggling out there right now..... No health insurance.... making minimum wage....being abused by management because they don't have a union....and yet we have it made.

This is the time to give thanks to God for everything he has done for us. Let us give thanks.