What does "It is what it is" mean to you?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
"It is what it is"

drivers who could care less about making more money. It is more important to for them to get home earlier
And that was the reason for the 9.5 language in the contract, which someone has a hard time living up to. They even try the end run around the language by trying to intimidate the drivers to sign forms saying they dont care about 9.5's.

So it is hard to get drivers to take the contract seriously when the company wont.

Atta, your problem is you think I am personally attacking you or someone else. Believe me, there would be no question if I was of that mind set.

But I also understand those that have nothing in their lives but relativism. Nothing is right or wrong, everything depends on how I feel about it.

Deal with it. It is what it is. If you dont like it, change it. Otherwise abide by it.

d

Last edited by a moderator:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Re: Anyone here work in the Unload Area?

To thread author: what the heck are you complaining about? Your job is to unload. Do you think the small sort people should unload the bags instead of the unloader? That is asinine.

If we did that in our hub, the small sort would take a 5 minute walk down to the unload primary then a 5 minute walk back. That is 10 minutes, times 25-30 employees. 250-300 minutes of labor wasted walking back and forth from areas. (4-5 hours!)

Then just imagine the chaos of SS employees getting in the unloaders way pulling bulk and all the other challenges. Even more wasted time.

It is what it is. (had to throw that in there)