What does Memphis do about this?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Actually you did say that he committed no crime when you insisted that it was his constitutional right to attack those who aimed to burn the flag.

And according to current jurisprudence from Supreme Court law, he did interfere with their freedom of speech.

Finally, we were told in very specific terms that our drivers were to avoid such protests on inauguration day. When did that order end?

If one of my drivers finds abortion finds abortion reprehensible, is it OK for him to pull up in front of Planned Parenthood in a FedEx marked truck, lay on the horn and scream "baby killers!"?

Fedex has stepped into an ugly almost fascist (in the most literal sense) and I think they need to reassess their position or at least clearly define exactly ( and in writing) what their positions are,
You not only need to take a Civics course, you would benefit from taking a Reading Comprehension course at the same time. Free Speech is protected from Government interference, not to establish Government protecting your inciteful Free Speech from another citizen expressing his Free Speech response. This country is sick and tired of those who choose to tear it down, and apart, as an expression of their "rights" without regard for the responsibilities that come with them. Proof of that is the election of Trump.

bbsam

Staff member
You not only need to take a Civics course, you would benefit from taking a Reading Comprehension course at the same time. Free Speech is protected from Government interference, not to establish Government protecting your inciteful Free Speech from another citizen expressing his Free Speech response. This country is sick and tired of those who choose to tear it down, and apart, as an expression of their "rights" without regard for the responsibilities that come with them. Proof of that is the election of Trump.
Trump's election is proof of a lot of things.

Tired of it or not, thugs like this guy don't get to act as vigilantes. That is not a freedom of speech right. I know that you want terribly to be right, but you arent.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Trump's election is proof of a lot of things.

Tired of it or not, thugs like this guy don't get to act as vigilantes. That is not a freedom of speech right. I know that you want terribly to be right, but you arent.

"Thug," LOL!!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Right. The crime of burning without a permit? Your President (not mine) undoubtedly supports this suppression of free speech too. That makes you deplorable, but we already knew that.

And it makes you what they were dressing up as in DC last week -- and we already knew that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
To the contrary, I'm responding to one at this very moment!

Your wife says you're not sure what to do with her "hat". I'm not surprised. I know you're a man of God, so what you and Thunder do isn't as He intended. It's OK, though...not judging. Maybe you can figure it out.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Burning something on public property without a permit, which is what the idiots were charged with.

Fine. But our FedEx hero couldn't have known that, or almost certainly didn't know that, so he was simply depriving them of their rights to free speech.

See, it's easy when someone explains it to you.