what else can we sponsor?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by trickpony1, Jun 22, 2019.

1. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

It appears the company is sponsoring a professional golfer.

A snippet appeared on the FB newsfeed of golfer Lee Westwood wearing a shirt with the company logo. The article described his reaction when someone's loud cellphone went off during his backswing.

For entertainment, let's offer up ideas on what else the company can sponsor (and waste money on).

Be creative.

2. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

324CFAF3-491F-4786-95ED-C1E8BC60F740.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  3. trickpony1

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

C776189C-8B0C-49BF-BFFD-4A9F7ACCCE1B.jpeg

Formula 1 Ferrari

5. Wrong

Wrong :))

Wow, sponsoring animal cruelty. Great job UPS. They should of delivered it back to the ocean for good publicity and paid the law suit damages.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

They promote human cruelty so is it that much of a leap ?

7. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Pain medicine?, back braces?, Knee, Hip, and Shoulder surgery? The possibilities are endless.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Wrong

They could spin this easily. Sponsor the Union. Sponsor worker rights and how their employees comes to them broke and become wealthy or at the very least able to support their families.

I think UPS is one of the best companies in America when it comes to opportunities for working class Americans with no education or familial ties.

9. Wrong

I actually like UPS and working for them. I don’t mind all the BS because money talks louder than my supervisor.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Just realize it's only like that because of the union . Without the union they would be worse than Amazon .

11. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

They were a sponsor of the World of Outlaw Sprint Car Nationals in Knoxville Iowa for a few years. I tried to get into their VIP booth but being I was just a lowly driver there wasn't room for me. They were also a sponsor of the NHRA Nationals in Mn. For three or 4 years they set up a mini center right at the track to handle all the NDA crap that the drivers had sent to them while running the circut. Tons of clutch plates, ignition wires and even racing slicks.

12. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

most people love animals but find other people to hate and abuse.

13. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

casey invited the union in once Robert muellers great grandfather said they were clean of mob ties.

14. LarryBird

LarryBird Well-Known Member

This company has moved a long way from Jim Casey.

He actually cared about the employees and had strong principles that involved more than the bottom line.

15. floridays

floridays Well-Known Member

Yummy, I love a girl that thinks of a mans needs, operationally of course. :thumbup1::lol::lol::thumbup::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns::2guns:

16. trickpony1

Operator gotta operate...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  17. Eat Sleep Fish

Eat Sleep Fish Jig Master

You got it right there! My joints are killing me lately. This company has taken a lot out of me. Thirty years of pushing and pulling is taking its toll.

18. TheBrownFlush

TheBrownFlush Well-Known Member

Of late, they are shifting back towards him.
    He was gay.

19. Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles Rat out of a cage

Nice song but it needs some work.