what else can we sponsor?

trickpony1

It appears the company is sponsoring a professional golfer.

A snippet appeared on the FB newsfeed of golfer Lee Westwood wearing a shirt with the company logo. The article described his reaction when someone's loud cellphone went off during his backswing.

For entertainment, let's offer up ideas on what else the company can sponsor (and waste money on).

Be creative.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
324CFAF3-491F-4786-95ED-C1E8BC60F740.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
They promote human cruelty so is it that much of a leap ?
They could spin this easily. Sponsor the Union. Sponsor worker rights and how their employees comes to them broke and become wealthy or at the very least able to support their families.

I think UPS is one of the best companies in America when it comes to opportunities for working class Americans with no education or familial ties.

Indecisi0n

They could spin this easily. Sponsor the Union. Sponsor worker rights and how their employees comes to them broke and become wealthy or at the very least able to support their families.

I think UPS is one of the best companies in America when it comes to opportunities for working class Americans with no education or familial ties.
Just realize it's only like that because of the union . Without the union they would be worse than Amazon .

rod

Retired 22 years
They were a sponsor of the World of Outlaw Sprint Car Nationals in Knoxville Iowa for a few years. I tried to get into their VIP booth but being I was just a lowly driver there wasn't room for me. They were also a sponsor of the NHRA Nationals in Mn. For three or 4 years they set up a mini center right at the track to handle all the NDA crap that the drivers had sent to them while running the circut. Tons of clutch plates, ignition wires and even racing slicks.

LarryBird

casey invited the union in once Robert muellers great grandfather said they were clean of mob ties.
This company has moved a long way from Jim Casey.

He actually cared about the employees and had strong principles that involved more than the bottom line.