What ever happened to???

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I feel so left out of this exchange since I only see that you posted, but can't read your posts!!! :wink2: Maybe I can!!!

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's weird how people will come into B.C. and dominate many threads for a short time and then they just go away. Reminds me of the mafioso families and how members will disappear sometimes. :dissapointed:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was on a cruise March 20-27. Went with two other couples and that was in the plans long before the BC cruise, that YOU proposed and YOU didn't go on, was planned. We were on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas. AWESOME ship!!!!

View attachment 4102
Just noticed this post :happy2:
I've had my eye on that ship, that might be the one that would convince me to take another Caribbean cruise. I bet you had a great time.
more photos

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was on a cruise March 20-27. Went with two other couples and that was in the plans long before the BC cruise, that YOU proposed and YOU didn't go on, was planned. We were on the Roval Caribbean Oasis of the Seas. AWESOME ship!!!!

My son was on either that week or the previous week producing a radio show for a local DJ. He got to sit in the Captain's chair on the bridge.
1845_12682355561.jpg

P

pickup

Has anyone heard anything from Dizzee ??? I don't remember seeing a post from him in awhile. :dissapointed:

I finally succeeded in making him disappear with a well spoken "Hocus Pocus, Out of Focus" spell.

Taken from the elephant tale thread:(written by yours truly)

My spell was cast
successful at last
am I at my ultimate end
Dizzee was banished
He has vanished
no more with him will I fend

P

pickup

Has anyone heard anything from Dizzee ??? I don't remember seeing a post from him in awhile. :dissapointed:

Actually, My bet is that his wife finally went on brown cafe and realized not only was he spending copious amounts of time making his pictures, but using them to woo the likes of AJ, Dilligaf, and Fethrs. Once she did that, he lost his internet privileges.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dannyboy from time to time will take a self-imposed vacation from Browncafe. He'll be back when the mood strikes him.

tieguy

Banned
Actually, My bet is that his wife finally went on brown cafe and realized not only was he spending copious amounts of time making his pictures, but using them to woo the likes of AJ, Dilligaf, and Fethrs. Once she did that, he lost his internet privileges.

he did seem to take great pleasure in identifying their strengths...:wink2:

Big Babooba

It's weird how people will come into B.C. and dominate many threads for a short time and then they just go away. Reminds me of the mafioso families and how members will disappear sometimes. :dissapointed:
I'ma gonna makea an offer you can'ta refuse! Yousa gonna be swimmin' wit da fishies if a youah don't beah careful.

P

pickup

and JimJimmyJames? He always had thoughtful posts. I remember him expressing discontent about the new version of Browncafe and even stated he may not visit again as a result of the new changes.