What ever happened to???

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Thanks for the clarification Over9five. And you will hear from me time to time.

Okay, we need some news. You left because? You're now working where? You and the Mrs are? Most importantly, How's the kid?
I left to work a day job where I could be at home more and help the MRS out with our son, who by the way is the cutest, smartest 2 1/2 year old I know. Also doing very well now health wise :)
I work as a mechanic for an ambulance company in town and enjoy the freedom I have, I'm my own boss, make my own hours and work as much or as little as I like. I couldn't pass up the oportunity to have more time at home! But I'm happy, the wife is happy and I feel like I have been let go of the curse UPS can impose on a family's life.

Thanks for the clarification Over9five. And you will hear from me time to time.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh HHHHHHHHHHHHOTTTTTTTLLLLLLIPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss Hot lips!

satellitedriver

I left to work a day job where I could be at home more and help the MRS out with our son, who by the way is the cutest, smartest 2 1/2 year old I know. Also doing very well now health wise :)
I work as a mechanic for an ambulance company in town and enjoy the freedom I have, I'm my own boss, make my own hours and work as much or as little as I like. I couldn't pass up the oportunity to have more time at home! But I'm happy, the wife is happy and I feel like I have been let go of the curse UPS can impose on a family's life.
Good for you!!!!!!
Hold on to all that love as tightly as you can.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss Hot lips!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Awesome, MFB, I'm glad you made a wise choice, and even more glad that your choice is working out so well.

Good for you!!!!!!

Ditto!

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Good for you!!!!!!

Thanks satillitedriver!

Earth bound misfit, I.
I just have to say that line is from one of my favorite songs ever from Floyd!

helenofcalifornia

In think of him as more of a reactionary with no filter on his mouth. And spot on observations regarding operations these days at UPS could be made by a deaf, dumb and blind person. Just my opinion of someone who seems quick to respond with a thoughtless comment intended to instigate, not elevate or contribute anything of value to the conversation.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
In think of him as more of a reactionary with no filter on his mouth. And spot on observations regarding operations these days at UPS could be made by a deaf, dumb and blind person. Just my opinion of someone who seems quick to respond with a thoughtless comment intended to instigate, not elevate or contribute anything of value to the conversation.
Isn't "elevate and contribute" a subjective judgement? I think he contributes. He contributes the fact that this is just some anonymous pastime and as such, there are certain tolerances that have to be exercised. This is not the Wall Street Journal here. UPSOCKS seems to be playing the role of the jerk manager. What's wrong with that? There is a thread on here about the right to build a mosque. Doesn't he have any rights? If people are offended by him that is their problem. I've been offended and have offended, but I'm long past those things now. People instigate Klein because it is acceptable to everyone. He probably doesn't like it, but he tolerates it.
In my opinion, he needs to come back. A lot of what he says is funny.

BTW. If you think a deaf, dumb and blind person knows anything about running a multi-billion dollar operation, then you have much to learn.

W

westsideworma

westsideworma?

Still alive moreluck!

I've been here lurking from time to time. I just see people posting what I'd like to say, so I just read along :happy2:

Perhaps I should come back, UPS has been driving me nuts lately (moreso than usual). Its like I'm two steps away from blowing up on someone. I bet they'd never see it coming as I'm pretty level headed.