What exactly is a Runner/Gunner?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
C66176A1-9222-44A1-AF82-AAC85360B316.jpeg

fishtm2001

I remember a new sup. training me on his old route that I had just bid on. He remarked on how many stops I should have off by 5:00. He bragged "I don't deliver in the dark". I responded that I always work safely and follow the rules.
About four months later he was fired. I wish I had a twenty dollar bill for every supervisor that was fired during my thirty years as a driver.

Dumbasses that work during their lunch and break. Drive at excessive speeds. Roll stop signs. D.R. packages to the fastest, easiest location, disregarding potential theft or weather damage. Sign for packages with no one present. Literally run in the streets. Cut accross lawns. Call pickup accounts instead of actually going there. E.C. packages simply because they dont wanna deliver the area. Do not attempt call tags. Double park. Park illegally. Whine about dispatch in the morning and get stuff cut off them. Come in early and load truck/organize load off the clock. The list goes on, and on.
Basically someone who doesnt do the job like a man, but instead a bitch, without a single ounce of integrity.

8B6977E3-13E2-4CE7-ADE4-BCEC81E00720.png