What exactly is a Runner/Gunner?

Hot Carl

giphy.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
Dumbasses that work during their lunch and break. Drive at excessive speeds. Roll stop signs. D.R. packages to the fastest, easiest location, disregarding potential theft or weather damage. Sign for packages with no one present. Literally run in the streets. Cut accross lawns. Call pickup accounts instead of actually going there. E.C. packages simply because they dont wanna deliver the area. Do not attempt call tags. Double park. Park illegally. Whine about dispatch in the morning and get stuff cut off them. Come in early and load truck/organize load off the clock. The list goes on, and on.
Basically someone who doesnt do the job like a man, but instead a bitch, without a single ounce of integrity.

GenericUsername

Dumbasses that work during their lunch and break. Drive at excessive speeds. Roll stop signs. D.R. packages to the fastest, easiest location, disregarding potential theft or weather damage. Sign for packages with no one present. Literally run in the streets. Cut accross lawns. Call pickup accounts instead of actually going there. E.C. packages simply because they dont wanna deliver the area. Do not attempt call tags. Double park. Park illegally. Whine about dispatch in the morning and get stuff cut off them. Come in early and load truck/organize load off the clock. The list goes on, and on.
Basically someone who doesnt do the job like a man, but instead a bitch, without a single ounce of integrity.

Hey, I like to whine about dispatch in the morning! But that's more because one of our dispatchers is a maroon. For reference, I can do 200 stops when one of the dispatchers does it in a little under 7 hours. If the other guy dispatches me the same amount of stops, guarantee it that I'm going over 10 hours.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Thats over half my center. One more funny trait they have is they complain that they have over twice as many stops as me. Another thing is they study the op report like its actually a legal binding document.

Saca La

What is it?
When you only take a 10 min lunch because the company is “giving us permission” to do so. Then they bitch why they have 50+ more stops the whole week.

Come in early way before start time to sort your own truck.

ManInBrown

Runner is someone who

shows up to work an hour before start time and either helps to load truck, or searches for misloads for free

Drives like a maniac
Leaves packages at the quickest location to get in and get out
At the first sign of an address issue doesn’t bother to put in a little effort. Bad address and keeps it moving
Doesn’t use designated walk paths. Walks on grass all day long.

There are a 1000 more. I could go on all day

ManInBrown

Post of the year

11.19igrad

Runner is someone who

shows up to work an hour before start time and either helps to load truck, or searches for misloads for free

Drives like a maniac
Leaves packages at the quickest location to get in and get out
At the first sign of an address issue doesn’t bother to put in a little effort. Bad address and keeps it moving
Doesn’t use designated walk paths. Walks on grass all day long.

There are a 1000 more. I could go on all day

Ok demonstrate for us how to get an irregular or large box to the door when the driveway is full blocking path to door and only option is the yard.

Also how to keep 2 feet and one hand on a surface when u have to lug :censored2: up small canyons of stairs.

542thruNthru

Newbie here been seeing that term thrown around, but what exactly constitutes one?

Runner Gunner..

Runner: someone who is running to the door and ignoring all methods to get done fast.

Gunner: someone who guns the gas and drives as fast as he can between each stop.

It pretty much just means the guy that always has the excuse "I'd rather be home with my family 30 min earlier.". He/She is also usually the one to say "but I'm a hard worker and always run scratch. Why are they firing me for this accident."

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok demonstrate for us how to get an irregular or large box to the door when the driveway is full blocking path to door and only option is the yard.

Also how to keep 2 feet and one hand on a surface when u have to lug :censored2: up small canyons of stairs.

no need for you to worry about this

you’re not a driver

542thruNthru

He said "walks on grass all day long."

He's not talking about the 3 or 4 times you have no choice. Geez you're a bitter little bitch.

Hot Carl

I mean, this basically describes every single qualifying driver in our center, including me right now. Can't wait til my 30 days are up and I can stop doing this :censored2:.