What exactly is a Runner/Gunner?

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Thats over half my center. One more funny trait they have is they complain that they have over twice as many stops as me. Another thing is they study the op report like its actually a legal binding document.

That's bull:censored2: I have 288 stops when you only have 125. I'll never get done. Come 7pm when i roll my happy ads in they've been done for 2 hours for that 45 minutes of bonus. Do your thing but don't rinse and repeat the same crap every day.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Delivering to both the odd and the ven side of a busy 4 lane road at the same time. Instead of being safe and smart doing the evens turning around and thrn doing the odds. Im not putting myself in danger for ups.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Newbie here been seeing that term thrown around, but what exactly constitutes one?
image.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I love it even more that after running and getting done by 16:00 they are sent to take stops off me to keep me under 9.5.
I had a rabbit that would come help me everyday during peak....drenched with sweat, the soles of his boots were smoking from running so fast...he wasnt happy that I was on my hour break when he always met me.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
That's bull:censored2: I have 288 stops when you only have 125. I'll never get done. Come 7pm when i roll my happy ads in they've been done for 2 hours for that 45 minutes of bonus. Do your thing but don't rinse and repeat the same crap every day.
In 29 years I've never had one on road sup say one word about my pace or driving speed. Hurry up so you can run my last 10 stops, maybe you will have time to take lunch before you go over 9.5.

vvv

Dumbasses that work during their lunch and break. Drive at excessive speeds. Roll stop signs. D.R. packages to the fastest, easiest location, disregarding potential theft or weather damage. Sign for packages with no one present. Literally run in the streets. Cut accross lawns. Call pickup accounts instead of actually going there. E.C. packages simply because they dont wanna deliver the area. Do not attempt call tags. Double park. Park illegally. Whine about dispatch in the morning and get stuff cut off them. Come in early and load truck/organize load off the clock. The list goes on, and on.
Basically someone who doesnt do the job like a man, but instead a bitch, without a single ounce of integrity.

Well done Poopie Pants.....well done!! :)

AwashBwashCwash

Who needs to take a lunch anyways?
Why walk up a set of steps when you can toss a package? What's wrong with sorting your truck on your personal time? You're already at work anyways.....

There are several drivers that come in every day at my building around 7 AM and stand in their trucks sorting it.
Once my guy gets there I don't even load his truck anymore, I just hand him the packages. He's working preload 2 hours every day for free.

chicken alfredo

I had a rabbit that would come help me everyday during peak....drenched with sweat, the soles of his boots were smoking from running so fast...he wasnt happy that I was on my hour break when he always met me.
Funny , when us “rabbits” go to help you ..erm..turtles ? You’re usually the ones drenched in sweat even after only doing like 50 stops due to lack of physical conditioning and wolfing down jumbo jacks and Pepsi cola all day . Don’t give me that BS dude.