What happened to the On Time Network?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I feel embarrassed when I am delivering shoes off amazon as my first stop and my last stop is a critical healthcare temperature sensitive delivery...shame on you UPS.

Brisket

I feel embarrassed when I am delivering shoes off amazon as my first stop and my last stop is a critical healthcare temperature sensitive delivery...shame on you UPS.

If you know which ones they are , deliver them if you can like a saver ( I know optimistic)... it seems like we always have tons of them on the hottest days.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
You know.....
It’s time we went back to basics
Taking care of business like we used to do and we did it well...ran like clockworks.
Letting the bean counters run the show is why we are where we are today.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Late Air in August clearly means it isn't working.
@Dragon was this just another poorly planned and poorly implemented Management wet dream?
Don't you know that it stormed really bad in Kuala Lumpur. This affects the whole network now. C'mon man! How the friend* do you think we can get away with EC in August to cover our over dispatches.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
7BFA30A8-9B5D-4BF1-99C3-8B12C72575FF.jpeg

Not here. We dispatch by miles around here now, stops per car have gone by the wayside with all the 9.5 grievances that have been filed here.
Every day is different here. But I think the company was surprised by how many people for on the 9.5 list

I think the plan that they had late last year was to cut most of the overtime out so that people would beg to have it back and not get on the list