what happened??????

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The word is from my upper management that there are younger, brighter persons capable of doing more for less.
I see it as: There are unemployed and exploitable recent grads looking for a chance at making $$$ and gaining experience.
Then they move on to bigger and better things. Therefore loyalty and long term employees do not exist and retirement pensions are a thing of the past.
All employees will be used and abused until there is nothing left and the new UPS is hoping they loose all interest in continuing a long term relationship.
The new and improved: Partnership?

This is the way of modern corporations and the workforce as well.
The expectation on each side is that a person is hired to work a couple of years and move on to another corporation.
I remember overhearing a "partner in a consulting firm" criticizing UPS for having long-term management supervisors and managers ... circa 1997.

Little did I know at that time that he was prescient of the UPS of today.

DS

Fenderbender
This is the way of modern corporations and the workforce as well.
The expectation on each side is that a person is hired to work a couple of years and move on to another corporation.
I remember overhearing a "partner in a consulting firm" criticizing UPS for having long-term management supervisors and managers ... circa 1997.

Little did I know at that time that he was prescient of the UPS of today.

Tom is my sup now,he came to my mothers funeral 20 years ago.
He is giving me warning letters for every infraction,
I feel sorry for him.
My late airs are insignificant compared to his inability to do the impossible.