What I love about the "new" browncafe

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
a couple weeks ago, I got a bad spelling from one of.the folks within seconds of my post. I fixed it immediately but a couple from that entourage still hit the bad spelling icon an hour later. I still wonder what exactly what goes on in that dynamic.
Did I do that?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In all honesty I don't like the bad spelling icon. I mean I don't think anyone here is a mensa member, are they?

I don't think so, unless they happen to be part of our ORION implementation team? As for me, I'm a proud member of Densa!

coaster_box.jpg

Inde is mad that theirs no "sock" button.

I think getting rid of the "dislike" button is a mistake. Who GAF if someone dislikes your post? It's their opinion. Better they get to satisfy there needs by handing out a charm than for them to open up there mouth and try and put it into words. The "dislike" probably prevented more than it caused. I feel the same about the "disagree".
If it bother you to receive one ,just grow up.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So did you do it because you are a mindless followers and didn't realize the spelling had been corrected or just because you are a mindless follower?
Either I didn't realize the spelling was corrected....or I scroll on the right side of my tablet...sometime I hit old or bad spelling lucky charms by accident as I scroll down a page. I've hit a few people's posts that way. Either way, is it that big a deal you feel the need to start name calling???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree---subtlety is an art.

There is nothing subtle about his constant, in-your-face sexual innuendo and, judging by some of the other comments, I am not alone when I say that it is getting really, really old.
Personally I'd be embarrassed if all I brought to a forum was sexual references.

bbsam

Staff member
Either I didn't realize the spelling was corrected....or I scroll on the right side of my tablet...sometime I hit old or bad spelling lucky charms by accident as I scroll down a page. I've hit a few people's posts that way. Either way, is it that big a deal you feel the need to start name calling???
No. But if you are inclined to follow blindly around here, expect some good-natured fun to be had at your expense. You dish it out well, expect some in return.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No. But if you are inclined to follow blindly around here, expect some good-natured fun to be had at your expense. You dish it out well, expect some in return.
I love a good joke....and can laugh at a good zing thrown my way. Even Dave has gotten me good a few times. But mindless follower? Ehhh....