What If Tebow was a Muslim?

island1fox

Upstate,

I should just drop it because it is really not important.

A poster stated on this thread that all the "Tebow victories" were against teams that have a sub 500 record.

That statement was not accurate the teams are at 500 with the exception of K.C. and Minn.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Island, I think you may be misreading it. The teams in question may have finished the season at or above .500 but 6 out of the 7 Tebow victories were against teams that were below .500 at the time the game was played.

island1fox

Island, I think you may be misreading it. The teams in question may have finished the season at or above .500 but 6 out of the 7 Tebow victories were against teams that were below .500 at the time the game was played.

Upstate,
again,not important. Look at it any way you or tos wants to.
at the time the games were played bears,jets,raiders at or above 500. Or end of season at 500
The statement that they only beat sub 500 teams is factually wrong

bbsam

Staff member
If it helps, I would say that had the season gone 2 more weeks, the Bears would have finished as a sub-500 team.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate,
again,not important. Look at it any way you or tos wants to.
at the time the games were played bears,jets,raiders at or above 500. Or end of season at 500
The statement that they only beat sub 500 teams is factually wrong

The statement is correct when you add the disclaimer at the time the games were played.

Doesn't really matter--they won't get past the Steelers.

island1fox

The statement is correct when you add the disclaimer at the time the games were played.

Doesn't really matter--they won't get past the Steelers.

Upstate,

I am rather surprised with you. You normally call things as they are.

I have already stated that this is not important--I am a Jet fan not a Bronco fan.

My Jets went into Denver on Nov 17th with a five win-four loss record--Jets lost --basically cost them the playoffs.

The Bengals played Denver on September 18th and were undefeated at the time --although just 1 win -no loses.

The Raiders that were looking for a playoff spot lost to Denver on November 6th and coming into that game were at 4 wins and 3 losses.

When the bears lost to Denver the team was at 7 wins and 5 losses.

Sorry but you cannot change facts to fit your story line. No disclaimer necessary.

The original post I was commenting on stated that Tebow only won against SUB 500 teams --At day of game or end of season ---NOT FACTUAL.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Upstate,

I am rather surprised with you. You normally call things as they are.

I have already stated that this is not important--I am a Jet fan not a Bronco fan.

My Jets went into Denver on Nov 17th with a five win-four loss record--Jets lost --basically cost them the playoffs.

The Bengals played Denver on September 18th and were undefeated at the time --although just 1 win -no loses.

The Raiders that were looking for a playoff spot lost to Denver on November 6th and coming into that game were at 4 wins and 3 losses.

When the bears lost to Denver the team was at 7 wins and 5 losses.

Sorry but you cannot change facts to fit your story line. No disclaimer necessary.

The original post I was commenting on stated that Tebow only won against SUB 500 teams --At day of game or end of season ---NOT FACTUAL.
Tebow did not play in that game.

island1fox

Jones,
WHAT game ??? Denver was in all of those games. Tebow with the exception of the Bengals was starting Quarterback.

Can we FINALLY end this. Denver beat many teams:happy2: at or over 500-- day of game record or end of season record.

Can the lunacy stop ??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Jones,
WHAT game ??? Denver was in all of those games. Tebow with the exception of the Bengals was starting Quarterback.

Can we FINALLY end this. Denver beat many teams:happy2: at or over 500-- day of game record or end of season record.

Can the lunacy stop ??

Kyle Orton (remember him?) was the starting QB when the season started. Tebow took over and in the 7 victories in which he played 6 were against teams with sub .500 records. Orton came back to Denver and beat them as the starting QB for the Chiefs. Denver then backed in to the playoffs when Oakland lost.

Texan--the Broncos have the second game tomorrow. Dave.

island1fox

Kyle Orton (remember him?) was the starting QB when the season started. Tebow took over and in the 7 victories in which he played 6 were against teams with sub .500 records. Orton came back to Denver and beat them as the starting QB for the Chiefs. Denver then backed in to the playoffs when Oakland lost.

Texan--the Broncos have the second game tomorrow. Dave.

island1fox

I am now sure that my leg is being pulled. I gave the dates, the teams and the records of the teams Denver played.

With the exception of K.C and Minn they were over 5oo---Jets, Raiders, Bears.

Day of game JETS---BEARS AND RAIDERS were at or above 500. FACT.

Either this is a joke, peoples hatred for Tebow lets them change the facts or it is just plain ignorance --Whatever --Hoax--I am done last word or not !!!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Jones,

Can the lunacy stop ??
This game:
Upstate,
Tebow did not play in that game, Kyle Orton was the QB.

P

pickup

Back to the original question, is TIM TEBOW was a muslim, would they be ok with him kneeling down facing east and bowing in between possessions of the ball?

The christian fanatics are still hard at work trying to make this country a one religion state, and that aint happening!

I hope TEBOW plays to his skill level this sunday. 4 picks, 5 for 30, 6 sacks, 2 fumbles and zero points scored.

Lets see if GOD can protect him from palomalo.!

peace

6 posts before the game was played. None after the game was played , a game in which Tebow played a crucial part. Your silence is deafening.

When Obama loses his bid for a 2nd term, I hope your silence will be as equally deafening.