What Is a COVID-19 Infection Like?

El Correcto

god is dead
Further proving that Physical and immunological makeup are quite different. Sports festival honors local MMA fighter who lost his life to COVID-19
Who fought back in the juicy days of ufc. Like 2010 Ubereem juicy. Harming your endocrine system has detrimental effects on your immune system.

I’m not going to sit here and bash this dead man. But I’m tired of leftists disingenuously propping up roid users as models of male health and fitness. They are drug users who are killing their endocrine system.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve seen them try to do this on Reddit to with body builders before and after covid pics.
Like yeah these guys have next to no testicles or immune system they traded it out for muscles and heart problems(cardiovascular system.)

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’ve seen them try to do this on Reddit to with body builders before and after covid pics.
Like yeah these guys have next to no testicles or immune system they traded it out for muscles and heart problems(cardiovascular system.)
I was gonna say, body builders have been dropping like flies. More than usual even.

El Correcto

god is dead
woke up around 3 am overheating under my electric blanket, felt like I wasn’t getting air and was dizzy.
Tried to walk to the fridge to get a cold water but I was basically hammered on roller skates. Ended up collapsing in the kitchen and taking a little nap on the cold floor. Once I did get my cold bottle of water I just laid in the floor chugging it and sweating buckets.
woke up mostly fine today, burning throat and sinus issues.

newfie

woke up around 3 am overheating under my electric blanket, felt like I wasn’t getting air and was dizzy.
Tried to walk to the fridge to get a cold water but I was basically hammered on roller skates. Ended up collapsing in the kitchen and taking a little nap on the cold floor. Once I did get my cold bottle of water I just laid in the floor chugging it and sweating buckets.
night sweats is part of the course.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would say part of the reason this is milder than the flu I got is because the nausea wasn’t as bad. I didn’t spend anytime lying infront of a toilet throwing up all the water or Gatorade I just drank. Easier to stay hydrated.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Very little appetite and staying hydrated is a struggle.
I take a shot of severe NyQuil whenever I wake up in the morning and just go back to bed after a shower and some water. Haven’t tried eating today.

Only thing that really sucks about it is my family is deep into that homeopathic garbage. Zicam, Oscillococcinum, emergen-c(which might just be a supplement, making a little too bold of claims).

The only worth while medicine I’ve received is NyQuil. Rest of this stuff is placebos and nearly useless supplements making urine darker.

No no these duck liver sugar pills that don’t even have duck liver in them will knock that flu out in no time. All these homeopathic retards drive me nuts, especially when they are spending my cash to bring me the garbage I don’t even want. $30 sugar pills, nose sprays, etc. bring me what I request and don’t waste my money on sugar pills with barely even trave amount of duck in them or :censored2: off before things become violent when you come back.

Sitting here running a 100+ temp having to educate these women on medieval medical practices and the scam homeopathic industry.

Rather just drink something to hydrate me or take the edge off the body aches and fever so I can sleep while my body fights it off.
But you know duck liver/heart sugar pills and overpriced zinc is much better alternative remedy to this cold.

The worst part is the sore throat but I think that’s because I didn’t quit smoking during this and haven’t taken my NyQuil yet that knocks it out pretty instantly for hours.
I tried strawberry oatmeal this morning, tasted like spoiled strawberry cheesecake. Only thing I’ve had to eat for 2 days successfully is an equate protein shake. No appetite but needed something for the hunger migraine.

got a positive test back from the doctor. I have covid.
My fever broke this morning and I’ve only been mildly sick today. I didn’t even quit smoking through this illness, honestly this variant isn’t even like the flu, it’s way milder.

You silly bitches expect me to go get shot up with experimental big pharma drugs over this illness?? You lost your gosh darn mind.

It was only 2 days of bed ridden fever, two shots of NyQuil and a lot of sleep/new season of ozark.
Why is this considered a pandemic worthy of firing people over non effective vaccines and ruining people livelihoods? I’m sure I don’t have the greatest cardiovascular health either considering 15 years+ of smoking including as a teen.

For me it was literally two shots of NyQuil, scorching hot showers and bed rest. Was milder than last time I had the flu, which was a nightmare for me.
I ain’t got time to go hunt down ivermectin prescription or monoclonal antibodies unless I’m on death’s door.

Whenever you’re bed ridden sick you just got to power through it with sheer hatred of the leftists. I will not die and allow these scumbags to be proven correct even once.

I would say part of the reason this is milder than the flu I got is because the nausea wasn’t as bad. I didn’t spend anytime lying infront of a toilet throwing up all the water or Gatorade I just drank. Easier to stay hydrated.
Last February I felt this stick in my left and smelled alcohol. Same thing happened to me when I walked In Walgreens in May and I’ll be damned if it didn’t happen to me again this past November. I hate those pricks.

Re-Raise

Do you pass out alone on the kitchen floor a lot?

You don’t seem like you are handling this very well at all.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you pass out alone on the kitchen floor a lot?

You don’t seem like you are handling this very well at all.
No. I overheated myself with an electric blanket while being dehydrated and exhausted from 2 days of not sleeping well or eating well.
I’m mostly over omicron now but still contagious.