What Is a COVID-19 Infection Like?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
for me it was like a medium cold or light flu. the sniffles lasted about a week. experienced some reduced breathing capacity issues when working out for another week. experienced some fatigue issues for another week or two after the sniffles.

there are some random examples of hardship that seem to defy the norm. Truth be told I'm a little suspicious of anyone that immediately starts chronicling their experience as soon as they first sniffle pops up.
When I caught COVID, I had a fever headache and a sore throat.
I treated it by applying 5 points of Kambo 2 days in a row.
When I woke up after the first day of COVID and applying the Kambo, I had no fever, no headache and my throat was a little tender.
I got tested 2 weeks later and I had antibodies in my blood.
Kambo appears to be a good way of curing one's self of COVID as several Kambo practitioners, other than myself, have treated themselves and others and a successful elimination of the symptoms occurred.

newfie

When I woke up after the first day of COVID and applying the Kambo, I had no fever, no headache and my throat was a little tender.
Kambo appears to be a good way of curing one's self of COVID as several Kambo practitioners, other than myself, have treated themselves and others and a successful elimination of the symptoms occurred.
First I've heard of that. Kambo the secretions or the healing ritual?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Secretions from a monkey frog for a monkey butt .
Holy Hell! Horse Dewormer is so yesterday.

Re-Raise

F90EC47D-DC2C-4634-A2A4-49151413B30E.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
WTF is Kambo?

fishtm2001

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
WTF is Kambo?

Kambo is a medicine used by south American tribes for ages. It comes from the secretion of a specific frog, the Phyllomedusa Bicolor, a name meaning ‘Two-Color Leaf-Guardian’. It is also known as the Giant Green Monkey Tree Frog, and is a nocturnal and arboreal creature that lives high in the tree tops in the Igarapes, or waterways, of the Amazon Rainforest in parts of Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela and Bolivia. The frog has few, if any natural predators, and secretes a type of protective film that causes anything that may attempt to eat it to spit it out. One legend says that a man named Kampum saw in a vision how to collect and apply this secretion from the frog in order to heal his entire village, who was very sick. It has been called the “the Vaccine of the Forest’ and used as an effective treatment for many ailments ever since.

1643256549576.png

Re-Raise

Kambo is a medicine used by south American tribes for ages. It comes from the secretion of a specific frog, the Phyllomedusa Bicolor, a name meaning ‘Two-Color Leaf-Guardian’. It is also known as the Giant Green Monkey Tree Frog, and is a nocturnal and arboreal creature that lives high in the tree tops in the Igarapes, or waterways, of the Amazon Rainforest in parts of Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela and Bolivia. The frog has few, if any natural predators, and secretes a type of protective film that causes anything that may attempt to eat it to spit it out. One legend says that a man named Kampum saw in a vision how to collect and apply this secretion from the frog in order to heal his entire village, who was very sick. It has been called the “the Vaccine of the Forest’ and used as an effective treatment for many ailments ever since.

View attachment 369860
18A7AC8E-998E-4A17-8AB0-F761260A09B0.gif

newfie

View attachment 369860
interesting . Have you ever tried it for any other malady or condition

vantexan

View attachment 369860
Can you Kambo that with some fries and a Coke?

El Correcto

god is dead

View attachment 369860
Did you get diagnosed with cancer?