What is the most annoying thing that drivers do?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Every time the eastside gang pulls up and gets pissed that we blocked the enterance to their crib. The driver just points at me and they pull me out, put my head in the gutter and I black out.

Mechanic86

Turd Polishing Expert
Leave urine filled bottles everywhere, spit chew or sunflower seeds/combo all over dash, engine cover/cup holder and floor.. Wait until Friday to write laundry list DVIR. That's just from automotive's POV though =P

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Leave urine filled bottles everywhere, spit chew or sunflower seeds/combo all over dash, engine cover/cup holder and floor.. Wait until Friday to write laundry list DVIR. That's just from automotive's POV though =P
The chew and sunflower seeds is disgusting. We have a few guys that do it and I raise hell everytine I have to drive one of their trucks.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive

The Friday write up thing has slowed down a bit in my hub the last few years. I guess they would wait until Friday thinking that the weekend mechanics would fix it and they won’t loose the truck.

In reality when we are not in peak that virtually guarantees a red tag and fix it on Monday.

They don’t understand we have assigned fleets