What is the most annoying word/phrase?

tunemixer

How about when you see somebody in a store or walking down the street. They say to you.
Hey, How you doing ? But don't stop to see.They just keep walking.
I realize its a form of a greeting. But you don't wait to see why ask?

Or better yet. Ever listen to talk radio. The caller will say Hi Charlie how you doing? And the next caller and just about every caller waiting will ask the same thing. They have been on hold for an hour. Didn't they hear Charlie say he was fine? Does it need to get asked by everybody waiting?

Now when ever I see somebody I know. I usually just say Hi or Hello. That way I don't need to know how the are doing. Or I might just say before they say anything.
Good And U?

tunemixer

How about when somebody say you need to give 110% . Hmmm . I'm not the best in math but I always thought the most you could give was 100%. Seems to me if somebody can give 110 % they should be about to give 115 ,120 or more. Maybe all the way up to 200%.

tunemixer

Thought of another one.
"You never know"
It could snow tomorrow. 'You never know' Well we will know tomorrow. Why don't we just say we don't know. We include NEVER.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I like when someone accuses you of doing the bare minimum, like that's a bad thing. If the minimum wasn't good enough, it wouldn't be the minimum.