What is your other part-time job?

BigBrown3605

I'm a French model.

imagesSH3L081V.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Once i get This Job At Ups I Plan on either Working A Ft Job Or 2 more Pt Jobs. No Matter What Im Only gonna Take Mon-fri Jobs To Stack On UPS. IF I go The Route Of 2 Pt Jobs Im Gonna Apply To A movie Theatre As One Free Movie Tickets For Me And Others For The Weekend ;D. Then I'll Apply To A Place Like GraffiT's. Its A Local chain That Makes Custom T-shirts, If i Do 2 pt I Want one That Is More Creative/fun. If i Find A Construction/warehouse (generally Make more $$$) that Will Hire Me Ft And Work around ups Ill Take That.

.........how Much Do guy stippers Make...i Aint Touchin no Dude Though!!
Best part time gig while working here is working a job for less hours at a higher pay rate. AKA waiting tables or bartending. Easy money, all you do is play HOLLYWOOD and take peoples money. Any shmuck can wait tables. I worked preload for 2 years and waited tables fri and sat nights 5-11 and double on sundays. After preload at 9am id go home get some breakfast, play on the computer and then nappy nap time lol. GRAVY TRAIN. 400 bux easily working 22 hours on the weekends. Averaged 18 bux per hour, good luck finding a part time job making 18 bucks an hour and only working 22 hours and making 400 bux. EASYAZZ MONEY.

Im 60 work full time and a pt job my time is limited so if I have down time I sleep so if I dont respond right away its because of my schedule not trying to be rude

Sent using BrownCafe App

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
When I was a PT loader, I had a full time job as a merchandiser for a soda company. Now that I'm a full time driver, I have a part time job as a merchandiser for the same soda company.

Mr Shifter

My favorite second job I used to drive a vacuum truck and clean mall/shopping center parking lots. Set start time and freedom. They encouraged you to drive like a maniac lol

UPSer171

I just went into night shift at UPS after my normal shift on Twilight. I would do 2-3 nights a week to make ends meet.

Sent using BrownCafe App