What kind of shoes do you wear?

Dnking

FireFalcon
Just wonderin what type of shoes do you drivers inparticular wear. In my center I see most of the drivers wearing cross-trainers. Like New Balances, but I wonder how they do in inclimate weather. Like when it rains out.

old levi's

blank space
Clarks with Gore-Tex lining keeps my feet dry in wet weather. Ecco shoes were the most comfortable that I have tried but the sole wouldn't last anytime. (pricey also)

BrownArmy

New Balance...I have really wide feet (4E) and anything else kills me.

They're pretty good in inclement weather, obviously not in slush or snow or a heavy downpour rain, but otherwise they do just fine.

BrownArmy

Good thing it's not a small foot...

I should have qualified...size 13/4E.

I looked long and hard for winter boots in my width and found the company CAROLINA, so my winter boots are size 13/4E steel-toe Union made monsters. My wife jokes that I'll never fall over wearing those puppies...

satellitedriver

Good thing it's not a small foot...

I should have qualified...size 13/4E.

I looked long and hard for winter boots in my width and found the company CAROLINA, so my winter boots are size 13/4E steel-toe Union made monsters. My wife jokes that I'll never fall over wearing those puppies...
Parliamentary Procedure.
I call for a vote to change BrownArmy's name on BC to BigFoot.
:surprised:
I vote AYE.

1080Driver

Timberlands for me; a hiker type for most days and a more rugged type for crappy days. Definitely worth the price as I get a long life from them.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Good thing it's not a small foot...I should have qualified...size 13/4E.I looked long and hard for winter boots in my width and found the company CAROLINA, so my winter boots are size 13/4E steel-toe Union made monsters. My wife jokes that I'll never fall over wearing those puppies...
Parliamentary Procedure.I call for a vote to change BrownArmy's name on BC to BigFoot.:surprised:I vote AYE.
Good God!! If Cheryl doesn't like BigFoot, I could come up with a couple of others. Large And In Charge? My Boyfriend? Hello, Soldier?!? :wink2: